🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 147.5 — 9/27/13 TWO CHARTED 86

Breaking Bad is ending soon and Ku-Ku & Wie-Wie salute its departure on this week’s TWO CHARTED! Inspired by the disappearing van from Breaking Bad, Howard counts down his Top 5 Van Excursions and we learn a couple new things about his past. Then, Kulap counts down her Top 5 Preparation Steps for #31DaysofRocktober (dressing up Rocky in a new outfit everyday). Plus, we have a special new sponsor to the show that we’re sure you will all be excited about!

I want the Pepperjack Hymen them as a ringtone!

Freaking epic episode!

• Like 1

Howard slayed me in this episode with the dog eyebrows realization.

WAIT DOGS DONT HAVE EYEBROWS?!

• Like 1

I loved how every topic for Howard started with "what was the topic?". And yeah, Hoth is a shit planet!

• Like 1

Howard slayed me in this episode with the dog eyebrows realization.

WAIT DOGS DONT HAVE EYEBROWS?!

Oh my shit, I haven't even listened yet and this is already the greatest thing ever.

Do strip clubs have karaoke? Of course - in Portland, at least. Every Sunday night is Stripparoke at Devil's Point.

Yeah, you can't swing a dead cat (what am I saying?) without hitting a strip joint here. I've never been, not my thing, but a lot of people go just to drink and hang out. Like not just pervs but groups of friends and couples act like they're regular bars but with titties. I have heard that the Stripperoke thing is actually kinda lame but again, I wouldn't know.

By the by, it was Robert Forster, not Forsythe Pooba.

And yes, Devil's Point stripperoake is a gas (or, so I'm told).

Oh my God! Between listening on a noisy bus and Ku laughing over it, I didn't even get that it was "Paperback Writer". You and Howard are geniuses.

"Don't rape anybody because I can't talk right."

- H. Kremer

"This is from the other day. Sandals...Candles...Handos...Cramholes."

- H. Kremer

Sign in to follow this