🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 246 — Butthole Baby

The writing team and stars of Ass Backwards, Casey Wilson & June Diane Raphael are here to predict future inventions on this week’s Comedy Bing! Bing! Casey & June let us know how their new movie Ass Backwards (which is now out on VOD) was loosely based on their life post college, Casey tells us about the times she has been hospitalized for dehydration, and June explains why toilet bowls were made for men. Then, twin sisters Janelle & Jolene Johnson drop by to inform us on their missing sister Janine. Think of this as your birthday present but only if today’s your birthday! Don’t forget to collect every CBB LIVE 2013 Tour episode over at the Earwolf store!

This episode was a great way to celebrate my birthday.

• Like 3

While I had long adopted June into my family from HDTGM this only reaffrimed her place in my podcrew. Casey Wilson is also rolling deep with charm. That was some of the best non character banter on this show in long time. Great stuff.

"Kareem Abdul-Jabbar liked dot net. Nothing but it." may be the worst pun I've ever heard, bravo.

Great episode all around, the banter was excellent. Love these two!

• Like 4

This was so much fun. I love that June has seen, or is at least aware of, the Memezoukas thread. The triplet characs were SO weird and funny, and the whole story built really well. You'd think the phrase "butthole baby" would stop being funny after the first 10 times you hear it, but apparently not. Scott cruelly teased us by building up a potential Hollywood Facts game, but then made up for it with perhaps the best "Maybe it's just me, but for me" ever.

Incredible episode. The characs they built ended up being so unexpectedly dark! I'd love to have them come back in character again, but the opening segment was hilarious as well. Another top 10 contender for the year.

• Like 1

I wonder if the Plan B for butt babies is merely a laxative.

This is the first time I have straight up not understood the character(s) in the episode. Were they implying they killed their sister?

• Like 1

The sound, smell, and appearance of butthole will make a sister do crazy things.

I'm just gonna leave this here: findjeanine.com

I hate to be the one who says it, because that person is probably dead in the ground by the hands of a murderer, or tied up in some rape dungeon - but she does look like a butthole.

Ultimately, I loved this episode, even though I completely expected the "dark" twist that happened almost instantly, but who cares? It was still funny as all hell!

I hate to be the one who says it, because that person is probably dead in the ground by the hands of a murderer, or tied up in some rape dungeon - but she does look like a butthole.

Let's not think of the worse... I just pray she's on her way to China via assisted fall.

It's J-A-N-I-N-E JOHNSON! you guys, mistakes like this aren't going to get that precious butthole back

I know, I noticed the spelling the second time around, forgive me... I should have know, this particular Jeanine looks way too interesting to be the missing triplet...

• Like 2

Those two must have a sister-like relationship, because that is hard to share a small space with someone -- even the bed! -- work together, and be friends. Especially after the doomed trip to Charleston. At some point didn't they just scream at each other, "GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY FACE!!!!"