🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
ApathyMonger

CBB Live Tour Episodes

Yep, a lot better thanks.

Sorry to have to air this here but I have not received a single show. Frank C. at Earwolf has been of some assistance but I am having a very hard time understanding how a mass emailing is so difficult. Perhaps Werner would have a witty riposte about the overwhelming weight of mass impersonal technology pressing down on man's soul like the death-grip of, I dunno, a grizzly bear? But really, I just want to hear the episodes...

• Like 1

Chicago show was great except for the white, bald, overly drunk man seated in front of me who insisted on SCREAMING during jokes. I really hope the mics didn't pick him up at all and that someone punched him in the face afterwards.

Love the running "watch yourself counsellor" and "tis a consummation devoutly to be wished" running jokes. But one little quibble: PFT seems to think 'consummation' means 'situation', but it means 'ending'. This is literally the biggest issue in podcasting right now!

• Like 2

Sorry to have to air this here but I have not received a single show. Frank C. at Earwolf has been of some assistance but I am having a very hard time understanding how a mass emailing is so difficult. Perhaps Werner would have a witty riposte about the overwhelming weight of mass impersonal technology pressing down on man's soul like the death-grip of, I dunno, a grizzly bear? But really, I just want to hear the episodes...

Have you tried emailing Gumroad support?

• Like 1

Thanks c&b but this:

So sorry about this. This is a strange bug that will take some digging into. We will work on it tonight and I’ll get back to you tomorrow with an update.

sounds like BS...Add e-mail address to list + ??? = CBB live goodness...I will report back with the results.

I want to give credit to the person in the audience at the Detroit who asked whether Mr. Cellophane existed in the particular universe during Would You Rather. I would have frozen up and been useless but he really added to the show, so kudos to him.

These tour episodes are the BEST thing. If they are included in the Best of 2013 countdown, they'll have all 10 spots. I really can't put into words how much I love them. Imagine your love for your child, now imagine that as one grain of sand on the beach of my love for these podcasts. Yeah, suck it new dad.

• Like 3

SPOILER ALERT the guest in Toronto knows the Barenaked Ladies... But how long as it been since s/he saw them?

• Like 2

I'm guessing Sean Cullen will be divisive with listeners.

I don't care. I was there, and was physically exhausted with laughter.

Classic denying-the-antecedent blunder from the Choctaw in the Toronto show's Would You Rather. Must have killed Alan Thicke to lose that way.

Watching some of the tweet and pictures from the tour makes me wish there was some kind of video diary of the travels.

Listening to Kurt Braunholer on this week's live show reinforces my opinion that Scott NEEDS to have him on the podcast proper. Scott and Kurt have great chemistry - and Kurt's interaction with the character guests was great as well.

Listening to Kurt Braunholer on this week's live show reinforces my opinion that Scott NEEDS to have him on the podcast proper. Scott and Kurt have great chemistry - and Kurt's interaction with the character guests was great as well.

Yes! Kurt Brownholer is one cat that knows how to land on his feet. Surprised he hasn't been on a single Earwolf show yet. His podcast over at Nerdist is pretty great, especially the boat & pet shows.

Yes! Kurt Brownholer is one cat that knows how to land on his feet. Surprised he hasn't been on a single Earwolf show yet. His podcast over at Nerdist is pretty great, especially the boat & pet shows.

His feud with Gary Tha Squirrel on The Best Show also brings me much enjoyment and merriment!

Anyone at the Toronto show remember the first joke Scott told in his two joke stand up bit. I remember the second one about the dogs in the UK but I cant remember the first other than the fact that I was dying from laughter.

Totally agree. I was at the Detroit show, and Kurt was an amazing addition. His standup set before the podcast killed, and then he was great sitting down. What you didn't get was him trying to stifle his gleeful laughter off the mic at literally everything Horatio Sanz said haha

I'm guessing Sean Cullen will be divisive with listeners.

I don't care. I was there, and was physically exhausted with laughter.

Scott goading Sean into saying the Barenaked Ladies line was truly hilarious.

Sean's a Canadian national treasure!

Finally gave in and bought the episodes. The Seattle episode would you rather killed me. I've never loved "I haven't opened the floor for questions" so much before.

I was hoping when Scott asked a "philosophical musing" PFT would've said "I'm sorry I have not opened the floor for philosophical musings"

• Like 1

Scott Aukerman as "Karen" in the Toronto episode is my favorite thing.

These episodes may put me into a PFT diabetic shock, but it is filling the hole that he left by not making more Pod F Tompcasts (at least none that he's deigned to SHARE with us) His Ice-T in Portland was ON FIRE: when he dropped the term "Verisimilitude" relating to the stripper-cake and a giant cake dome, I almost died.

• Like 2

Boston night show was pretty damn good. The "Jeremy Piven" part of "Good Will Hunting: Port of Call Los Angeles" had me dying.

-Then it sings Jeremy piven at full volume

-that's my favorite song

The Philly show was sooooo good! I was hoping to take a pic with The Birthday Boys but they were in the lobby, chattin' with some fine honeys. Scott and Paul and James were so nice to me and my very drunk sister.