🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Brett Arnold

Episode 44 — Limp Butt

*Spoiler for Next Show*

I hope we all learned a lesson here. Ask for more forward progression and a character dies. We have nobody to blame but ourselves here.

• Like 2

...I wouldn't be surprised if at the end they hadn't confronted the old man, hadn't made it much beyond the elevator, and we were still weren't clear as to the meaning behind anything that's going on.

Believe me, I'm excited for a change of scenery as well. The last several weeks are a tsunami of unexpected group decisions, real-life interference for just about the entire group, and my being painted into a corner by a large-scale campaign that, for a bi-monthly play group, probably should've been a bit more bite size.

But just because this is a 'show' doesn't mean it takes the priority in our lives that you seem to think it should. There are ads, presumably so Earwolf can pay the sound guy and cover the studio fees, but we're not making any cash off this at the moment so if during the week I'm faced with a gig, or figuring out clever ways to give the party a peek into The Necromancer's grand plan, the gig rules. I'm not trying to bash you, I'm (hopefully) just shining a little light on the backstage.

For both our sakes here's hoping we get to the next chapter soon! I have a handful of eventualities accounted for, and the most likely ones are very exciting (to me anyway).

• Like 5

Since the update to the site I have been unable to download this episode on my Android device. I can't tap the download link or long tap to "save link". I was unable to download episode 46 as well until my random, frantic, completely frustrated tapping somehow started the download. It was magic, really. Any advice?

:::::shakes fist::::::

Argue Argue!!!!

Rabble Rabble Rabble!!!!!

And Any person who dose not think nameing the show "Shaft Poker", "Amazing Elevator Adventures" or "My Lift Foot"Corky Kneivel -------__ --

Corky Kneivel i

Does not have a sense of humor.

This is a good show I tell everyone about it, even non-DnD players.

But 87 Episodes in Hallways..... "Hallways of our lives"

In ages past i would play DnD or Star Wars for 18 19 hours at a time on weekends. But alas The duties of an Aircraft Mechanic, especially since i am a Crew Cheif now, limit the time i can play since i no longer have Friday/Saturday off, as my gaming group does.

I have to leave 3/4 thru our saturday games, so i tend to try to be a driver of action and roleplaying.

Just to try to get as much gaming in as possible. This as not a problem as i startd listening two months ago.

Before i knew it i had blown thru half the episodes, i then slowed down to stretch it out. The banter was great (and is great). But i do belive im rambling now...

Yes origonal point.... 87 episodes in hallways is a few too many....... maybe next week they will not be in the tower but on a chase!!!!!

*Spoiler for Next Show*

I hope we all learned a lesson here. Ask for more forward progression and a character dies. We have nobody to blame but ourselves here.

OOOOOO........ I had not thought of that........ ok never mind.

Hallways are cool

Sign in to follow this