🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
MattCameron

Episode 8 Happening?

Are we getting an episode 8 about Hollywood Bowl or is that not happening anymore?

• Like 2

I hope everyone is just too busy writing their various TV projects to get together in the studio. I imagine Harris has had a lot going on with P&R, and of course Scott has CBBTV and their tour. Please don't let Analyze Phish be another podcast that Jeff Ulrich has decided to kill.*

*Callback

• Like 1

Some dude in the live chat during Getting Doug with High said they went to the show together but they haven't been able to put the podcast together yet (presumably they want everyone who went to the show together for the wrap-up).

Now ... I realize my source on this isn't exactly water-tight but that's what I "know."

• Like 1

They did go to the concert, that much is for sure. Paul mentioned it on Who Charted? this week, in fact. Let's hope they get the episode out soon!

They did go to the concert, that much is for sure. Paul mentioned it on Who Charted? this week, in fact. Let's hope they get the episode out soon!

Yeah, Kulap mentioned that she was one of the people there. Should be good.

Yeah, Kulap mentioned that she was one of the people there. Should be good.

I got so excited when I heard that! Analyze Phish is the best.

"Larry's the name, insurance is my game! Raping was another game of mine..."

SCHARPLING!!!!!! Amazing news. I cannot wait for this.

It's like my mind thinks it could happen, and then it does.

Scott said on Twitter this week that he will be trying to edit the Hollywood Bowl show once he finishes work on season three of the CBB TV show.

• Like 1

Shelby brought it up on a December episode of CBB but Scott shooshed her indicating it was coming soon, so fingers crossed.

Scott said on Twitter this week that he will be trying to edit the Hollywood Bowl show once he finishes work on season three of the CBB TV show.

Scott and Scott talked about Phish a little bit on the first episode of You Talkin' U2 to Me.

Scott was asked about this in his AMA today, and replied: "This will be coming out soon - all is now prepped, which was taking a long time, so as soon as Harris and I can get together, we'll do it!"

• Like 1

Scott was asked about this in his AMA today, and replied: "This will be coming out soon - all is now prepped, which was taking a long time, so as soon as Harris and I can get together, we'll do it!"

Harris talked about them blaming each other for the wait on Who Charted

Sign in to follow this