🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
rcavanah

I, Frankenstein (2014)

That would be a better plot for "Nundercover 2: Second to Nun".

Nuntional Treasure

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Every time I see new footage of this movie, my impression of this movie worsens. It was already pretty low to begin with too.

Bleh, I did not like this movie at all. I had no fun watching it. There was a part in the beginning where I said 'Oh that was cool' but that was it, the rest was garbage. And why did they use Bill Nighy again? For me he doesn't make a good villain.

Watched this last night and the similarities between it and Underworld are ridiculous. It has the exact same "feel" as those films, and the same visual style. It's also a smattering of action scenes wedged between the most forced exposition dialogue ever.

It really was just boring. There are a few nuggets of gold but not worth the price of admission.

Came here to put this one up. Such a horrible fucking movie. The only "saving" grace in it is that Bill Nighy seems to know that it is going to be a terrible piece of shit and he is voraciously chewing up the scenery as much as humanly possible.

Kevin Grevioux creator of I, Frankenstein also created Underworld. However instead of releasing the I, Frankenstein graphic novel the film is based on before it's release, what was put out was a digital only, single issue prequel to I, Frankenstein called "Genius". 

ifrankensteincover.jpg

Years after the movie was released, in an interview Kevin said "Uh, no. See, the way it worked is that Lakeshore didn't buy the graphic novel; there was no graphic novel to buy. I actually sold them the screenplay that I wrote. That's how this whole thing started. The graphic novel pages I had were merely for illustrative purposes."

The craziest thing from Kevin, in a pre-release interview that, in an early draft of his screenplay, Kate Beckinsale would have made a post-credits cameo appearance as Selene and that there would have been Underworld Easter eggs, but none of this was used.

UNDERWORLD/I, FRANKENSTEIN CROSSOVER

Sign in to follow this