🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
StanSitwell

Norbit (2007)

We got Pluto Nash and I think that's plenty. As we've heard from Paul, the prospect of doing pure comedies is pretty remote at this point as they're just bad/bad; there's not much to discuss except that the jokes fail. It doesn't make for a great HDTGM.

This is a good one to do.

I caught it the other day. I laughed my ass off.

It's incredibly stupid.

Marlon Wayans as the Power/tap teacher kills me.

It would be a funny episode.

I bet Jason like it.

• Like 1

Its at the bad level where when you watch it with a group of friends and a case of beer, first it's bad and you're disappointed, then it's so pathetically awful that you begin laughing at how any of it could have ended up on screen. Eddie Murphy as the asian father alone should have cancelled the movie, but it was probably that impression in a hollywood corner office that got the greenlight

The film that helped cost Eddie Murphy from not winning an Oscar for "Dreamgirls".

Still kind of annoyed that happened. Norbit is a bad fucking movie, but that shouldn't have diminished the amazing performance he gave in Dreamgirls.

The best part of Norbit is the "Making of" featurette wherein all of the cast members discuss how much they laughed while reading the script.

Sign in to follow this