🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Brett Arnold

Episode 247 — Half A Score

I know an episode is particularly good when it makes me laugh out loud while listening to it on the bus. This time, I was expecting the driver to ask me to get off.

Great stuff! Sanz was fantastic and I love Tim Meadows. Sometimes I feel like they are both underrated - like they should be way more huge than they are because they are both brilliant!

Help me out here, Earwolf fans. I'm not going to say that Horatio Sanz has never made me laugh, but when he does, it's never been worth it, either in an SNL skit or a podcast. I think I kind of cracked a smile during the "BEEF OVER" exchange, but that was the extent of my reaction. What am I missing?

This episode convinced me to go ahead and buy the CBB Tour Extrasodes - just knowing there's some Sanz on there. His scattered characters that Scott keeps trying to catch out are just great.

• Like 2

I know an episode is particularly good when it makes me laugh out loud while listening to it on the bus. This time, I was expecting the driver to ask me to get off.

I had been getting pretty jealous of April Fools Rebel for Scott choosing all his catchphrases - until he said he rides the bus.

• Like 1

Help me out here, Earwolf fans. I'm not going to say that Horatio Sanz has never made me laugh, but when he does, it's never been worth it, either in an SNL skit or a podcast. I think I kind of cracked a smile during the "BEEF OVER" exchange, but that was the extent of my reaction. What am I missing?

Honestly, it's more about Sanz coming up with these convoluted backstories that he simply doesn't even try to keep consistent - and Scott (and Tim) bemusedly pushing him into corners, and him weaseling back out. I was in tears by "Beef Done/Over/Finished/Completed"

• Like 3

Honestly, it's more about Sanz coming up with these convoluted backstories that he simply doesn't even try to keep consistent - and Scott (and Tim) bemusedly pushing him into corners, and him weaseling back out. I was in tears by "Beef Done/Over/Finished/Completed"

adomian is funnier, but sanz/daly are more creative

• Like 1

I had been getting pretty jealous of April Fools Rebel for Scott choosing all his catchphrases - until he said he rides the bus.

You say bus, I say chauffeured vehicle. 'Cause I'm classy like that!

• Like 2

You say bus, I say chauffeured vehicle. 'Cause I'm classy like that!

You're like Joe Biden taking the train. It keeps you grounded and in touch with your constituents.

• Like 1

You're like Joe Biden taking the train. It keeps you grounded and in touch with your constituents.

I think we also throw off the same "crazy uncle" vibe.

• Like 1

I miss 1994. Sitting around listening to Velvet Revolver, do eighths of a gram of cocaine, getting Rammstein haircuts... The memories!

This is some of the best stuff I've heard this year. Loved it!

Also, Earwolf should make iDontknowanymore cases.

• Like 2

6/14/14 Don't Forget!

Do not go to Disneyland a week tomorrow!

Sign in to follow this