🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 1 — Jake Johnson, Our Close Friend

Long time listener of Hollywood(weird) Handbook, first time poster.

I have one Q for Mr. Pally to A:

What kind of twisted pranks have you pulled on set? Scott Anchorman says that you're a true prank-fiend.

Thanks bye.

• Like 1

I am loving this! I was hoping the same tone from RSS would be retained here, but wasn't sure how it would fit in. Thank God they covered the Emmy's, and had Engineer Cody to look up movies, and do the Teaser Freezer -- these bits are amazing. Don't be too hard on Cody, Sean & Hayes. No matter how he tries to screw things up, you guys realize the roughest podcast from you guys is AAA, prime quality, audio beef, right? It's already embarrassing other podcasts. The thought of what this will become in the coming weeks after being refined further (how's that even possible!?!) is downright scary. :D

The Funchie Bunx, Nintendo Power (glad to hear they came back from cancellation just to throw one party for you guys... even if you couldn't show up), calling out JGL for the stupid/obnoxious accents in Don Juan -- only Sean & Hayes are daring enough to try to get all these things into ONE podcast. And only they could pull it off. Love it! Not to mention the main course, about The Mr.Schmidt Show with Jake Johnson. Poor, confused guy though - can't even understand the name, "Mimby". Must get awkward at FOX Upfronts.

Another must-listen-to podcast for Earwolf. The week-and-a-half without Sean & Hayes was, by far, the darkest time for podcasting ever. I'm relieved those days are over. Also, cool new theme song!

Lessons learned this week:

1. Pay money for the lessons

2. Rate on iTunes

3. Get the Pro Version

Got it! And with that, I'm sure I'm well on my way! I'll probably be able to move out to Hollywood in, like, a week!

• Like 1

Hey HandbookHeads -- tomorrow (Thursday) we are recording our third episode with Aaron Pally from The Happyenders. Do you guys have any questions for him?

Please ask him what it was like working with Elisha Keysbert, and if has was ever worried that her dad was going to torture terrorism secrets out of him for 24 hours.

HAVE IT BE KNOWN that John specifically says to post in the forums at the end of this triumph.

Please ask Aaron if I'll ever find true love? Also how he feels about blow jobs but with your hands?

Questions from me, who is not the user formally known as the Narnold.

What's it like working on a show about a Chinese massage parlor?

What's it like being an openly gay actor on TV?

How would fair in the Hungry Games?

Are you friends with Minby, or is it Mimby?

How do you feel about your show being cancelled, despite being funny?

Are you intimidated by Hayes and Sean?

Are you a fake nerd girl?

Are you a White Knight?

Will you be my best friend?

• Like 1

I think the Mayor from Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull kicks Mayor Larry Vaughn's ass every day of the week! I thought I recognized that guy...

So I just listened to how did this get made... sorry bros, it was on accident. I'm sure because he's a fan... not because it's a new show on earworlf, Pauls Scheeren was plugging this new show. I'm pretty sure he called you guys, Sean and Hayes, one person known as Sean Hayes.

Sean Hayes is a one cool dude.

• Like 1

-What was your first major role in a production?

-When an improv. bit is tanking, what are 3 things you can do to turn it around and blow some wind in the sails?

-Who are your favorite podcast hosts besides joe and charlie of the reality show show show?

-What is more gratifying, acting or writing? Do you feel more accomplished carrying out someone else's vision, or vice versa?

-You've had your hand in some weird, edgy, and intelligent stuff. You've also been a part of some fluffy, mainstream projects intended to reach a wide audience. Would you prefer to compromise your comedy and appeal to the masses or would you rather just do-you, knowing far fewer people are going to get the jokes??

-In Hollywood, there seems to be a stigma about washed-up stars taking gigs on sitcoms and commercials to pay the bills. What advice do you have for our very own Sean Clements on protecting his image as he transitions from super-stardom to the lowest common denominator of entertainment--the cable sitcom??

Edgy ones i'm sure you won't use:

If you we're going to kill your boss, how would you get away with it?

What do you think about when you're trying to cry on command??

follow-up question -- What do you think about when you're trying not to cum??

how often do you tan your dick?? (spraying doesn't count)

if you were in a surf-punk band, would you call it 'swamp babies' or 'sids'??

• Like 1

I just wanna say congrats to Sean and Hayes for their Nobel Peace Prize win!

PS - Suck it Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons.

• Like 2

adam pally: remember when you were in iron man? that was p cool, right?

this show is a little more rude than your last one, plx dont say my name on it

• Like 4

Guys I don't know if I can listen to the show anymore. Shawn and Highs didn't wish me a happy birthday today, so that means they hate me and don't want me to listen right?

Side note: Check out the facebook page, there is some funny stuff on it.

• Like 1