🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 45 — The Posehn Stroke

Stargoyle is in the building! The gang continues their adventure in the tower by doing a lot of rope climbing but will one of them fall to their death into the empty chasm? Tune in to find out! Plus, a special surprise guest from the world of TRON drops by!

Surely this Episode should be titled : "The Posehn Broke"...Hasta la Vista, Amarth...;(

Hopefully Gerry's not back next week so Brian can take control of Sir Dick. Now THAT I want to hear.

Hopefully Gerry's not back next week so Brian can take control of Sir Dick. Now THAT I want to hear.

THAT sounds like some sort of child-torture. Instead of 'For Glenishmoore', it's 'Fuck, Glenishmoore'. Yeah, I'm kinda looking forward to that myself...

"Like when Dinty More died." Brilliant.

SPOILERS!

Man, what a way to go. Falling off a rope. I was just hoping he'd go out in battle and not from a freak accident.

At the very least, there's those dudes hooked up to tubes that could potentially show up as a new character.

• Like 1

THAT sounds like some sort of child-torture. Instead of 'For Glenishmoore', it's 'Fuck, Glenishmoore'. Yeah, I'm kinda looking forward to that myself...

I'm more concerned about what he might try to do with the light hand cannon.

One for me and one for my viking homey... How about a 3 Inches of Blood inpired character Posehn?

conan30.jpg

"Like when Dinty More died." Brilliant.

SPOILERS!

Man, what a way to go. Falling off a rope. I was just hoping he'd go out in battle and not from a freak accident.

At the very least, there's those dudes hooked up to tubes that could potentially show up as a new character.

The barbarian who hated any break in fighting was broken during an absence of it.

He deserved better, R.I.P.

• Like 3

it was worth it to hear Sark so delighted at what was happening.

i'm psyched for a new character too, Amarth was great but really its all about the player, remember how bummed we all got when El Ryan died? but without that we'd never have any awesome Sir Richard stuff. I'm confident Brian will come up with someone good, plus it'll be interesting to shake up the party a little and see how they all deal with some new blood

I actually think that Amarth could have lived. I think you guys decided to send Stargoyle down to somehow save him, right? My idea was to use Stargoyle's singularity to reduce his downward velocity to either give Amarth some time to save himself by grabbing on to something or at least reduce his fall damage. Stargoyle seems to have some control over his singularity; like an on-off switch to an omni-directional vacuum cleaner. And since Stargoyle seems to travel distances quickly (considering how quickly he's scouted before), it would stand to reason that he could at least get in range of Amarth and use his singularity to slow his fall. Considering how far away Amarth fell, when Stargoyle would activate his singularity, my guess is that the other's wouldn't have to worry about getting sucked in. Or if it botched, we could at least get to see Amarth get sucked into the singularity and get a glimpse inside Stargoyle.

Just a thought. Amarth will be missed, but I'm excited to see who Brian will roll next.

Hahaha.. I love it. 20 6 siders, that stings. I love the full switch to 2e since you guys have those rules down solid. Amarth! Glad he went the way he did, I think there has to be concqounces for dangerous actions and routes. Maybe Brian can be the old man.

more like stardorable....goyle dammit... RIP this podcast keeps getting better i listen to them over and over! thanks.

Woah what an episode! Gonna miss that big lug. But what a crazy way to go, seemed like Sark was pulling out all the stops to try and save him though. Twenty d6 rolls haha, awesome.

Love the doll.

Quite a surprise, yeah it is a bummer it was such a fluke thing. I expect Brian will just roll up a very similar character, he's stated repeatedly he always plays the same type. I do look forward to him having at least a fullon 2E character and not just a converted one.

Sign in to follow this