🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 45 — The Posehn Stroke

Has anyone posted a pic of the Stargoyle doll?

You could try scrolling through the photos of THAT episode?

Amarth Amon was NO runt,

He could be RUDE and he could be BLUNT,

But THEN came the day,

When his GRASP fell away,

And ended up a right proper…Unfortunate Individual.

:)I HAVE NO IDEA why it's That colour...and I can't change it...

Well Gawd Dayum! I've been missing out. I've never gone to the episode page, so I didn't know it had pics. Thanks for the info!

• Like 1

You could try scrolling through the photos of THAT episode?

way to be a dick, guy. especially when you're wrong. this was the episode that they talked about the stargoyle doll.

Oh , you're SO precious...and OH, SO WRONG. Thanks for playing, Special K!

Hey everyone! Thanks for making such an entertaining podcast!

Sark - I thought Bit was in Tron:Legacy. Sort-of. I always assumed Kevin Flynn puts two of them on his fireplace mantel in the hideout/apartment on the Grid? Maybe I'm just reaching...

Yes, they did, and that was why Blackie couldn't carry Amarth's body up to the rest of the group after he had impacted into a railing with the force of one million meteors.

I was wondering what effect Levitate would have to mitigate the fall if Blackie had managed to intercept Amarth. If his limit was 100 lbs./level and Amarth weighed just over that limit, could they have fallen a lot more slowly or guided themselves into a passageway with minimal harm, or... ?

The apparent answer, though, is that there's no flex in Levitate for "hey this is over the limit but we're going to apply as much Levitate as we can to this," it's more "this is over the limit, so no Levitate for you," so either Blackie would have let him fall or they both would have died horribly anyway.

Remember Galileo: a 300lb. Amarth hits the deck just as fast as a 400lb. one.

• Like 1

I would ask you to elaborate but you're clearly just trolling so whatever.

O4FS....IMG_stargoyle_zpsceca87ec.jpg

I'm assuming English isn't your native language...

Well the good news is that I found it, and that now it's posted above for anyone else who wants to see it and didn't/doesn't know where to go. However, I'd hate for other people to stay off of this forum because they see us picking at one another. I apologize for not being more diligent in trying to find it on my own before I asked a question. Can we move forward from this and get back to mourning the death of our beloved Goliath? That was the better conversation and I'm sorry that I derailed it.

• Like 5

Now im not even trying to be argumentative. I seriously want to know where you found the picture, because when you posted it was the first time it was in this thread.

Is it an itunes thing? I dont use itunes. Or is there some other place where photos for each episode are shared?

Now im not even trying to be argumentative. I seriously want to know where you found the picture, because when you posted it was the first time it was in this thread.

Is it an itunes thing? I dont use itunes. Or is there some other place where photos for each episode are shared?

If you go to the episode's page they usually upload a few pictures from the studio. If you get the episode as soon as it comes out, the pictures may not be uploaded then. If you check back later in the day, the pictures should be there if they were taken by the engineer. They often will be tagged and reposted in blogs, and then linked from the Earwolf homepage. Hope this helps!

Cheers,

BRRII

• Like 1

Yeah, it took me a little bit to find it too. I subscribed to the podcast on iTunes, so the only reason that I ever came to the website was for this forum. I had to get on my laptop to figure it out. First, go to the Earwolf website, and then go to "Shows", then "Nerd Poker", and the click on the actual title of the episode, it takes you to a page with pics, the entire episode, and usually a sound clip. Here's the one for this episode - which has the Stargoyle pic - http://www.earwolf.com/episode/the-posehn-stroke/. I went back and looked at every set of pics - I really enjoyed them.

• Like 1

Ah, i see now. I have a droid app so i dont get any of that, thanks for the helpful info.

No problem, everyone needs to see the stargoyle doll, it is magnificent. I have an G-S3 and I used to use their droid app. It seems like it never gets updated though. Now I generally download them to my library via soundcloud on the episode page. I like it better for re-listening/skipping add purposes.

• Like 1

Bit wasn't in Legacy as far as I can remember. The objects on the mantelpiece were just ornaments I think, representative of Bit most likely.

My old goldfish were both named Clu and Bit, rip.

Well the good news is that I found it, and that now it's posted above for anyone else who wants to see it and didn't/doesn't know where to go. However, I'd hate for other people to stay off of this forum because they see us picking at one another. I apologize for not being more diligent in trying to find it on my own before I asked a question. Can we move forward from this and get back to mourning the death of our beloved Goliath? That was the better conversation and I'm sorry that I derailed it.

Silly Lacy has said it better than I could have.

Bit wasn't in Legacy as far as I can remember. The objects on the mantelpiece were just ornaments I think, representative of Bit most likely.

My old goldfish were both named Clu and Bit, rip.

Yeah I was sad when bit didn't show up. I think I'm one of the few people that loved Legacy.

One other part that was a let down in that movie was when Sam goes into the computer we didn't see any cool computerized transition sequence like in the original film.

No problem, everyone needs to see the stargoyle doll, it is magnificent. I have an G-S3 and I used to use their droid app. It seems like it never gets updated though. Now I generally download them to my library via soundcloud on the episode page. I like it better for re-listening/skipping add purposes.

i use BeyondPod, it doesnt autoupdate, unless you pay like the 3$ to unlock it. u have to refresh it but i know what days all my stuff comes out so its no big deal.

Sign in to follow this