🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 168 — She Rabbi

One of the fastest/funniest minds and most creative people in all of television, Mitch Hurwitz, the creator and showrunner of Arrested Development joins the Sklars for a rifftastic Sklarbro Country! Mitch talks about his time working on the Golden Girls, going against all odds to get a 3rd season of Arrested Development, she rabbis, and the possible Arrested Development movie. After a couple Quick Hits which includes John Daly hitting a golf ball off someone’s mouth behind some pizza joint, they call up Tiger Woods to hear how he’s dealing with the rumors about his lady. Citizens of Lexington, Kentucky, come see the Sklars perform stand-up October 24th-26th! Go to comedyoffbroadway.com for tickets. Also, don’t forget to grab your tickets to see the Sklars LIVE in their hometown of St. Louis on November 8th here!

lol. Every time I hear that first song now, I'm going to imagine an 80's movie science lab montage :)

Btw, how come the first post for the episode doesn't list the tunes? It would be helpful, especially when they have weird letters and stuff, like with Poliça here.

I would say this was one of my favorite episodes so far but there is an ongoing investigation so..... :P .

This freaking genius!!! I just love listening to him talk and riff on things. New Arrested Development was revolutionary, the haters wouldn't "get it" anyway.

Sign in to follow this