🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 249 — Ice Cold STaB

Mr. Show & Breaking Bad’s Bob Odenkirk returns along with our favorite sketch group The Birthday Boys on today’s Comedy Bang Boing! Bob takes us through the true final episode of Breaking Bad, he helps Scott find a new catchphrase, and tells us all about working with The Birthday Boys on their new IFC show which premieres Friday, October 18th (which you should absolutely tune in to if you know what’s good for ya!). Enhance your CBB listening experience by grabbing yourself an ice cold Coca-Cola, Pepsi, or (s)TaB and enjoy that secret recipe taste!

Oh sick new site design, why would I want to be able to see a list of all of the episodes when now I can see two of them at a time and then click, watch everything slide over, and see a whole two more

This is great, web 2.0 is great, you're killing it

oh man i wonder what the first episode of this show is let me click 125 times to get to it

• Like 5

Bobs British accent sounds more Anglo-Irish. Actually it's quite close to being an Eamon de Valera impression. Fantastic show!

Earwolf can set up its site however the fuck they please! thanks for continuing the delivery of amazing material and hard work! I love when Bobs on he is fucking hysterical..and the birthday boys are fantastic! great ep..and new season of CBB?? CONGRATS!

It's funny. They still sell TaB at my local store, but I noticed that someone obviously vandalized the packages the last time I was at the store:

2qd4twl.jpg

• Like 6

New Earwolf formatting? I am so confused! I feel like I am trapped with Jesse the Body Ventura in the plug bag!

• Like 2

Hey!!!! NO SPOILERS ON BREAKING BAD!!! AAAAAAGGGHHHHHHH!

DAMNIT! I was on the episode where Walt Jr. was being palm healed by that evangelical priest to rid himself from those crutches. And NOW I HEAR he's RUNNING and doing HIGH DIVES into the hotel pool. I can't believe IT! CAPS LOCK! THANKS BOB ODINBAMA!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Mike Hanford is hysterical. One of the more unique comedy presences I've heard/seen in a while. He was hilarious live on the tour as were the entire BBoys group. Tim Kalpakis was also great in the Jim Gaffigan CBB ep.

I'd love to see a meeting between the Tab brothers and the bachelor brothers, baby.

• Like 3

I can't believe that Scott didn't say "side by side" when he said that a man would have a vagina for five days before giving birth to a burrito, but then allude to it mere minutes later.

Bob has a real way with catchphrases.

I'm starting a petition to make the (s)Tab brothers recurring characters

• Like 1

Mr. Odenkirk is that band that I love that everyone is just now finding out about. I love/hate it. The man opens his mouth and funny falls out.

really great pod! lost it when the Tab guys knocked on the door! Can't wait for The Birthday Boys show!

AHHH YESSSSS! Thank you for using my plugs theme Mr. Scott Aukerman!

My smile is HUGEEE right now!

What a excellent episode!

• Like 1

I think Tim Kalpakis is one of the Tab guys. Does anyone know who the second one is? I want to say Jefferson Dutton. kthx!

The joke about someone having the titular line in Breaking Bad is ruined when you realize that Jesse has the titular line in the pilot. :(

I think Tim Kalpakis is one of the Tab guys. Does anyone know who the second one is? I want to say Jefferson Dutton. kthx!

I've done some in depth research and analysis of this particular podcast and have deduced this:

Coke Guys: Mike Hanford (Robby) and Jefferson Dutton

Pepsi Guys: Chris Vanartsdalen and Matt Kowalick

(s)Tab Guys: Tim Kalpakis and Mike Mitchell

Dave Ferguson was the neutral party.

• Like 2

The joke about someone having the titular line in Breaking Bad is ruined when you realize that Jesse has the titular line in the pilot. :(

I had the titular line in Out of Africa.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this