🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 126 — The Universe

Do you never look in a mirror? Well join the club because neither does the Blastoff crew! Tig, Kyle, David, and Aaron welcome expert physicist and author (The Universe in the Rearview Mirror) Dave Goldberg to discuss the universe. There will be talk of anti-matter, uncley-matter, the expanding universe, the arrow of time, and time travel.

• Like 1

anti-matter, uncley-matter

I just got that. :lol:

Great episode. The thought of being able to own my very own Punky Corn has me giddy with anticipation.

A noticeably low key (could be the seasons changing?) but funny and thought provoking episode. The guest did an amazing job explaining things simply and elegantly without being condescending.

• Like 2

Great to have the gang back doing their thing in the hatch!

By the way, I doubt Kyle ever reads this, but for anyone else who was curious about the Gravity thing (not really a spoiler, but if you're super sensitive about that sort of thing, maybe moveon.org) - No, they don't usually do untethered spacewalks. Clooney's character was testing out a new jet-pack.

I misheard the conversation in the beginning regarding Kyle's balls, and it turned out that the world has a new superhero (in my head, at least): Los Grotum

"Saving the world, one ball at a time." Perhaps, then, his superpower is that he slays villains by dancing.

Sign in to follow this