🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 2 — Blake Anderson, Our Close Friend

Happy Birthday Valerie! You know, maybe you could get your "boyfriend" to drive so that you can take notes in the car.

Chanson you are cool because everyone who lives in Seattle is cool. It doesn't get voted the worst dressed city in America for nothin'!

• Like 2

Happy Birthday, Valerie. i love the sound of Hayes's laugh, too. That's why I crack his whole shit up on the daily. Thanks for all of the questions. We didn't get most of them prior to the interview but we will ask future guests about these important issues facing today's art-makers.

If you have more Donald-specific questions that you'd like us to ask other TOTES RANDOM people, let us know.

• Like 2

I really want to enjoy this podcast, but most times I just find it too scary. It's not enough that I already have to think about wolves nipping at my ears while I listen to my favorite Ipodcasts (Comedy Ping Pong, Who Started?, and Dr. Liftoff just to name a few...), but now I have to be concerned about yelling out in terror while listening at work. My coworkers have asked me, on multiple occasions, what I'm listening to but I'm just too terrified to tell them. Please, Mr. Hayes and Sean Hayes, correct this as soon as possible.

p.s. I work for the A.V. Club web site on the internet.

p.p.s. Can you please ask Mr. Blake Anderson who comes up with the funny ideas for his Comedic Central show? They are SCARILY funny! (Just kidding, they are just funny. Hope that didn't frighten you! ;) ) I'll hang up and listen to the answer!

BYEEEEEEEEE!

p.s. I work for the A.V. Club web site on the internet.

Not familiar

• Like 1

Not familiar

We review the audio AND visual content of Ipodcasts. I'm Sr. Editor of the popular weekly article "Did You SEE That?" where I talk to the hosts and creators of popular Ipodcasts, and ask them how they come up with the amazing pictures that accompany their shows. I didn't drop you guys a line about "The Hollywood Handguide" because your picture is a book that says "Hollywood Handguide". I'm pretty sure I get it. I've been doing this for a while...

The "Club" part comes from all the sandwiches we eat.

• Like 3

Happy Birthday Valerie! You know, maybe you could get your "boyfriend" to drive so that you can take notes in the car.

Chanson you are cool because everyone who lives in Seattle is cool. It doesn't get voted the worst dressed city in America for nothin'!

North Face, t-shirt, jeans and Nike Low Dunks (still fuck Phil Knight) is the best look in the world.

• Like 1

Anyone else ever say "Too Scary" in conversation and get weird looks.

"Bussin' up" seems to net that same reaction.

*sigh* Hurry up and catch up to us Sean & Hayes fans, Society.

• Like 4

Though my friends buss up when I say "Mimby" which cause me to feel sad, since I'm like a joke thief. Like that Carl Mensa fellow.

• Like 1

I don't feel too terribly bad about borrowing bits from Hayes and Sean. At least, not as bad as I'd probably feel if I ever tried using some bits from Gelmania. Have you guys heard that show? GREAT!

• Like 2

So I was reading through the iTunes reviews and noticed one review by a certain Muscles85 that said something about believing the show until Hayesean started mispronouncing names... I was like ummm excuse me but that's how you actually pronounce the names you stupid plebeian twunt. Real insiders know how to pronounce other insiders' names, that's how they distinguish who's an insider from who's a wannabe. I've learned so much from just two episodes...

I also just now realized that my Hollywood insider name is pronounced differently than my wannabe name and that Hayes and Sean are really trying to help me by continuously 'mispronouncing' it on the show. Sorry for being so thick headed about that guys, sometimes I can be so dumb it's physically painful.

• Like 2

So I was reading through the iTunes reviews and noticed one review by a certain Muscles85

I wish someone would call ME 'muscles 85' for once :(

• Like 1

Am I the only one who thinks Hayes and Sean secretly hate us?

I would encourage them to hate us openly as I enjoy being abused verbally.

Also, I feel this secret is very poorly kept if it's a secret at all... Also, contempt gets me hard.

• Like 1

To clarify, I meant being the subject of contempt. However, I also enjoy being contemptful of others but that is less of an erotic experience and more of a hobby that I have turned into a professional skill.

I sincerely apologize for any confusion.

Am I the only one who thinks Hayes and Sean secretly hate us?

Narnold. Jesus. Who hurt you, buddy?

We love everyone. "Best fans on the interwebz," Sean says all the time (he calls the internet the "interwebz" ever since he saw it like that on Vulture). Only one we don't love is Chanson, just cuz he's a fake account we set up so we could comment on our own show.

• Like 3

Society hurt me Hayes, society and those damn Gelmania fans.... Its too traumatic to go into on the forums, but I had no white knights come to save me.

Side note did anyone look at the people who gave the show one star reviews, review history. One guy only gave one star to one other show and that was TRSS. What's that jerks problem.

I love Gelmania and The Reality Show Show. Does anyone know when either one of them are coming back?

Only one we don't love is Chanson, just cuz he's a fake account we set up so we could comment on our own show.

I knew it. I've been telling my therapist that I'm just a construct for months and he just laughs at me... Now I have proof.

Also, not being loved makes me a sad panda.

• Like 1

I can't tell if these are good vibes or bad vibes. ANDY WE NEEEEEEED YOU!!!

His silence is conspicuous and deafening.

• Like 1

also, as far as hayes and I secretly hating everyone, i don't carry those kinds of feelings in my heart. i even love Chanson. After all, i AM Chanson, or at least half of him.

i used to hate Engineer Cody, but now i just feel bad for him. He's like... he might really have something wrong like... upstairs, y'know what i mean, gang? One time i showed up early to the studio and i caught him eating a foam mic cover. he said he was just sniffing it or something, but he was holding a fork and knife. Who picks up a fork and knife if they just wanna sniff something? And why would he need to sniff a mic cover in the first place? And why would it be slathered in BBQ sauce? And why did he have on a bib that said "mic cover lover" with a cartoon of a drooling hound dog looking at a mic cover coming out of an oven!? i'm worried about him, you guys. Maybe we should all chip in to get him something. Just like a gesture. Let him know we care.

• Like 8