🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Brett Arnold

Episode 168.5 — Sklarbro County 73

Host of the Memory Palace podcast, Grantland contributor and one-time freelance television writer Nate DiMeo makes his Earwolf debut on this week's edition of Sklarbro County! Randy, Jason, Dan and Nate talk about the ongoing MLB playoffs and why people love to hate the Cardinals before Dan makes it weird with stories involving staged kidnappings, stripper assaults and penis biting. The episode concludes with an excerpt from a recent episode of Memory Palace. Don't forget to get your tickets for the Sklar Bros visits to Lexington, KY; St. Louis, MO and their one-hour special tapings at the Majestic Theatre in Madison, WI.

If I've learned anything from listening to every single episode of this podcast, it's that Dan Van Kirk loves Chili's.

• Like 1

The only reason I have a problem with Cardinal fans is they act like they're a small market team, they have the 11th highest payroll in the MLB this year and 4th in the NL. At 116 million dollars you can't say they're small. Now compared to the Dodgers who are close to twice then I'd say yes they didn't spend as much but still no where near the small market.

Baseball still has a trouble with money winning championships, the three small market teams that made it to the DS all lost. All of them also had half the salary of the Cards.

Sign in to follow this