🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
justinmh05

No mini-ep this week?

I am dying to know what spoOoOoky film got chosen. I really do hope Halloween 3 or Friday The 13th 8 gets chosen; Troll 2 has been done to death by pretty much everyone else, but even that would be better than Hollow Man.

• Like 1

It's confirmed from the reply that I posted on the Facebook page that the new mini-episode is going to be up tonight! Let's see what horror movie they have chosen this year.

If it's Halloween 3 I will probably die right after listening because all of my dreams will have come true and I will no longer have anything to look forward to in my sad, pathetic life.

• Like 1

I'm betting their taking the week off so that the Halloween episode appears on Halloween times.

I am dying to know what spoOoOoky film got chosen. I really do hope Halloween 3 or Friday The 13th 8 gets chosen; Troll 2 has been done to death by pretty much everyone else, but even that would be better than Hollow Man.

Unfortunately I think it is Hollow Man as last I checked it had a decent lead over Troll and Friday the 13th, both of which are way better choices in my opinion.

Unfortunately I think it is Hollow Man as last I checked it had a decent lead over Troll and Friday the 13th, both of which are way better choices in my opinion.

I can't even get the voting site to load (at least not since the site makeover).

Abbreviating "Troll 2" as "Troll" is a good way to make one unduly defensive of "Troll."

Zouks fans might be out in the cold, but we still get 2/3 of our HDTGM gang fix today with Paul on Who Charted and June (and Casey Wilson) on Nerdist.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this