🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
MichaelStanford

What's bothering you?

What's bothering you, humans?

My wife won't stop watching reality television. Normally that wouldn't bother me, but the shows she's been hooked on lately are completely uninteresting. They're over-produced and the drama is so incredibly manufactured that it's hard to even call it 'reality tv'.

Shows like Ultimate Dance Competition, in which a grown lady shatters the dreams of children and Real Housewives of whatever county, where literally everyone hates each other and there is no plot.

I'm a pretty good husband - maybe even the best. But I have a hell of a time containing my rage when these shows are on.

I've been trying to tune them out and focus on writing things, but they're like creativity vacuums. They're so uninspiring that they actually render me unable to imagine. Beer isn't helping.

We're here for you Michael, don't give your money to a licensed therapist!

People who don't use turn signals bother me. I know it's a cliche, but god dammit just move your finger three inches and turn that sucker on.

People who don't use turn signals bother me. I know it's a cliche, but god dammit just move your finger three inches and turn that sucker on.

Yes! Fucking inexcusable. I'm kind of baffled at how lousy people are at driving on the whole.

• Like 1

Yes! Fucking inexcusable. I'm kind of baffled at how lousy people are at driving on the whole.

It's really fucking infuriating sitting at an intersection waiting to turn and some dipshit doesn't turn his blinker on until it's too late.

im pretty much doing ok, thanks for asking

• Like 1

i mean except for the hair cancer but chemo ought to root that out

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this