🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
GerryDuggan

I'm selling my 4ed players handbook 1 and 2

Now that we're returning home to 2nd ed - I'm selling my players handbooks both volumes. I'll kick in my 4th ed character sheet for Sir Richard which is BEYOND illegibility in most places.

If you don't have the books and you want them, here's a chance to get them for a steal:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=331045684091

enjoy!

and thanks for listening to the show. we always enjoy the chats, art and photoshops in here.

Keep up the good work!

Gerry

• Like 1

Augh, no shipping to Canada. Gerry, you make an expatriate girl cry. ^_^

Freaky also, I just last week sold some 2nd Edition books on eBay...

Augh, no shipping to Canada. Gerry, you make an expatriate girl cry. ^_^

Freaky also, I just last week sold some 2nd Edition books on eBay...

We are two ships passing through the night through parallel and colliding universes!

I'll ship to Canada. It says I won't? I don't ebay much - but now that my son is 4 and has lots of toys and I have tons of books I need to fight a war on clutter.

The Best thing to do with 4e books, is to burn them then seal the ashes in a gold case made of the melted down rings of three differant popes.

Then send it into the center of the sun.

Then maybe then the horriblnessness of those 4e books can be purged from the world.

Now that we're returning home to 2nd ed - I'm selling my players handbooks both volumes. I'll kick in my 4th ed character sheet for Sir Richard which is BEYOND illegibility in most places.

If you don't have the books and you want them, here's a chance to get them for a steal:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=331045684091

enjoy!

and thanks for listening to the show. we always enjoy the chats, art and photoshops in here.

Keep up the good work!

Gerry

I'm so mad I missed this!

If there's one thing you don't do with books it's burning them. You're a bad wizard!

Well that is a good point.... maybe sending them into space Ala the prison glass panel from Superman would be better.....

Well that is a good point.... maybe sending them into space Ala the prison glass panel from Superman would be better.....

See? Now you're making sense. On the other hand it would preserve those books for eternity and might leave them as the only literary remains of humankind, thus achieving the opposite of what you wanted. Tricky stuff.

ummm.....

hmmm........ ::::scratches head::::

I know cast greater Gais on the books so anyone who reads them will put them back and be forced to [play a better version, such as 2nd or 3rd/3.5

ummm.....

hmmm........ ::::scratches head::::

I know cast greater Gais on the books so anyone who reads them will put them back and be forced to [play a better version, such as 2nd or 3rd/3.5

Now that's just good wizardry.

Sign in to follow this