🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 3 — Donald Glover, Our Close Friend

I managed to get Sean and Hayes for my fantasy Hollywood insider league team this season. I'm gonna destroy my lame ass friends this year.

...I also drafted Kanye West because you should always bring a cruise missile to a gun fight.

• Like 1

How was everyone's halloween weekend? My Hayes and Sean costume went down VERY well. Everybody got the reference and appreciated all the small details I'd worked in. The only sad part was that there were like 5 other H+S's there, and 1 Busstop, the Mystery Executive.

• Like 2

I went as Mimby but all these guys kept hitting on me, and I was like "Dudes, I'm a dude. Just cause I'm dope at costume making doesn't mean I'm a sexy girl!" after they left another guy came up to me and punched me in the face! He was dressed as Gelmania, he said that was for being a RSS/HH fan :(

My weekend was the worst! Last year, when I was Hayes and Sean for Halloween, all I got were blank stares and I got tired of explaining it. Now, this year, I saw about six H&S costumes out there--two of them at the same party!!

This is what happens when people Like them on Facebook and give them one-star reviews on iTunes. This shit just blew up too huge now.

• Like 1

I went as some bullshit Internet White Knight

Oh shit, you went as The Narnold? Why didn't I think of that?

Oh shit, you went as The Narnold? Why didn't I think of that?

Pssshh I was not the White Knight, that mod was. Who by the way I haven't seen post since!

• Like 1

Overall, this week's forum participation and the creativity of said participation has been very underwhelming. I'm very disappointed in all of you. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

That is all.

What are some of you guys's costumes for haloween?

I didn't want to dress up because I have a really big mirror in my living room and things could get scary.

This is the first and only episode I've heard of this podcast to date. Are they pronouncing "Johansson" improperly on purpose?

This is the first and only episode I've heard of this podcast to date. Are they pronouncing "Johansson" improperly on purpose?

You eager squirrel.