🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 151 — Redeemed or Unredeemed, Hashtag!

Professional humorist Paul F. Tompkins returns fresh off the CBB LIVE tour to count down some charts y’all! While counting down Billboard’s Alternative Songs Chart, Paul describes the one thing he would put on his backstage rider, tells us about his Jaws suit, and finally confronts Howard on his absence from the Phish concert. Captain Phillips also makes an appearance during the Movie Chart and we find out what Paul’s best Halloween costumes have been as he answers some Twitter Qs!

I think Chart Roulette/Chart Darts doesn't work with a repeat guest?

PFT is also on Go Bayside! this week for anyone who isn't already subscribed to that as well. More Paul F. than you can shake a suit at!

• Like 5

I would like to see personal pan pizza enthusiast character have an appearance on cbb

I would like to see personal pan pizza enthusiast character have an appearance on cbb

As would I, though I'd love to hear PFT begin to do Captain Phillips on CBB

• Like 1

PFT is also on Go Bayside! this week for anyone who isn't already subscribed to that as well. More Paul F. than you can shake a suit at!

I subscribed to Go Bayside after April guested on Whooch. Started with Howard Kremer's episodes and have been rolling along since then. It's amazing how much Saved by the Bell I remember considering I always hated it.

Also, thank you for so much PFT off-mic pre-intro laughter!

• Like 6

I subscribed to Go Bayside after April guested on Whooch. Started with Howard Kremer's episodes and have been rolling along since then. It's amazing how much Saved by the Bell I remember considering I always hated it.

Me too. I really dig her shtick; I think it helps that I come from a similar shared pop culture kinda thing.

PFT on two of my favorite podcasts today! This is gonna be a good day.

10373119173_d497284a8f.jpg

• Like 4

March 2013 - the last time the world was blessed with a new episode of the Paul F Tompkast. Even that was a minisode. My heart is minibroken.

I have asked on the comments before and no one has responded. What happened to the PFT premium episode? Was it taken down? If someone would send me an mp3 I will gladly donate the $2.99 asked.

• Like 1

"Easy...easy... let the premise breathe... with our spears of thought and clarity."

"How do you stop an elephant from charging? Credit card."

Howie is unusually lucid today.

This is easily one of the best Whooch eps since the Zouks VPN.

shouldmusic#

• Like 4

Paused at 10:00. I think it is fair to say that already, this might be the funniest WC of all time.

Math rock, listener assignments, hash tags, and the grammar, oh the grammar.

PFT makes life better.

PFT, greatest whooch guest... or greatest podcast guest? He should play first base because he is an expert conversationalist.

• Like 1

Anytime the greatest podcast guest ever makes an appearance on Whooch, you know you're in for a treat. PFT's Pirate Chart nearly slayed me (wetmypantslaughing# or gutbustinglaughter#...Earwolfers, let me know!).

And as always, Howard was in brilliant forum. Can I have whatever he's Juicing...or "Pepperandchining"?#

• Like 2

PFT on two of my favorite podcasts today! This is gonna be a good day.

10373119173_d497284a8f.jpg

I blinked when I noticed the two-hour length on this week's Go Bayside, but at no point does the conversation hit a lull. PFTMagic#

Fans of Howard Kremer may also enjoy his appearance on today's edition of the Steve Agee podcast.

I want Howard and Paul to spend one entire day together and just record all of their conversations. Earwolf special? I would pay a significant amount of legal U.S. tender for that.

• Like 2

Tompkins memory fails only to recall that the Honolulu elephant was a female. (Not a wahine.) Elephants being matriarchal and almost out of necessity, to drop those baby 'phants, the females larger....

The lovely lady who tipped off PFT about the anchor fabric is indeed called Sandy and if you want something in common with Paul she has small bags and bowties in anchor fabric as well as a ton of amazing things in her etsy shop!

• Like 6

I have asked on the comments before and no one has responded. What happened to the PFT premium episode? Was it taken down? If someone would send me an mp3 I will gladly donate the $2.99 asked.

I would like to purchase this episode as well.

PFT + Whooch = guaranteed greatness

I'm glad that Howard didn't make a stink about PFT backing out of their plan to BOTH get matching Mayor Larry Vaughn blazers.

The Captain Phillips charac was fantastic.

The lovely lady who tipped off PFT about the anchor fabric is indeed called Sandy and if you want something in common with Paul she has small bags and bowties in anchor fabric as well as a ton of amazing things in her etsy shop!

Hi friends! Please feel free to use the coupon WHOOCH20 for 20% off of anything from my shop catches your eye - anchor or otherwise :)

• Like 9

I was also looking for the premium who charted with PFT. You now have two people that would have paid money but didn't.