🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 104 — A Hotel Tell

This week’s improv4humans features humans Andy Daly, Josh Simpson, and Jeff Hiller playing Harry Potter nerds, running into an aspiring actor who works at a hotel, and dealing with an unqualified STD tester. It’s an episode that’ll help you finally move out of that tepee! You can now get the UCB Comedy Improv Manual at http://ucbstore.com/books/the-upright-citizens-brigade-comedy-improvisation-manual, Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

Fuck ALL of those teachers at that school and the jurors. I am very bummed out by that.

I4H tonight on VPN right?

• Like 4

What was the name of the documentary they're talking about? I seemed to have missed it and am far too lazy to try and find it.

EDIT: Think I found it. "Valentine Road".

• Like 1

Yeah, that doc is disturbing because it's not just one person that thinks like that, it's a bunch of people. How can they justify a murder like that in their minds? Horrifying.

Where was this Jury for the Memphis 3? Sloppy police work, lack of evidence, leads not followed up on, ext. and done, sold, they did it give them life and death sentence. But this kid brings a gun to school and kills another point blank and gets sympathizers. wow

Also the ages were 14 and 15 both in the 8th grade, not an 8yr old and a 14 year old.

• Like 1

Those last couple scenes were perfect for Andy Daly's insanity.

The music in the documentary clips really sucked. Blech.

I'm making a note of that teepee bit at around 30:00 for the next best of episode. I can't host book club.

I'm really glad that Matt brought up that Larry King doc because that whole situation makes me cry forever and it was nice to have them pick on those mean mean crazy ladies.

the only hats ever worn in Harry Potter off to you guys,

tumblr_loemefa6Rw1qkmf1k.gif

• Like 7

Is the documentary on Netflix? I have to see this dumbfuckery for myself.

on HBO. Could be on the HBO on Demand area.

What was the name of the documentary they're talking about? I seemed to have missed it and am far too lazy to try and find it.

EDIT: Think I found it. "Valentine Road".

That's it. It was a depressing documentary. Matt's assement on the documentary was spot on.

Oh, and Matt... you kept on saying Orange County. Oxnard is in Ventura County. You should know that living here.

Knowing about that documentary has made my life measurably worse. I'm angry. Not enough to really do anything, but enough to ruin my day.

A very funny episode still.

Thanks for sharing that Larry King doc guys. That is the first I've heard about it. I live in Orange County so I am even more outraged that this was not talked about more. I had to stop listening for awhile, cry, and process what I had heard. There is tragedy every day in this world but having that kind of response to a hate crime in the context of that story was previously unfathomable to me.

I had to redefine what I thought about present day attitudes, about places like Orange County, about homophobia, religion, all of it.

I hope there is healing in the laughter you try to create in light of stories like that. I just feel pain currently.

• Like 1

andy daly more like andy daily b/c i would like to listen to him 4 times a week

(just a little joke for ya)

• Like 7

"You been lifting weights?"

"I gained 20 pounds in one month and had internal bleeding but my doctor said sometimes that just happens."

lol Eric wtf

"I'm marrying you because you ain't got a dick...and you wear girl clothes...the end."

The words I hope to one day say to my blushing bride.

I just watched that documentary and wow I'm speechless. I mean I don't consider myself a bleeding heart or a liberal but this really opened my eyes to how bad it is out there. Plus those creepy ass grown women getting all wet for a 14 year old skinhead just made me sick.

Side note: I'd totally bang the hate out of that skinheads girlfriend.

• Like 1

wasnt she like 15 ? im very disappoint in u ntn

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this