🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 104 — A Hotel Tell

oh my b if shes over 18 thats ok i suppose

ty for sharing who u want 2 have sex wit

• Like 4

It says private? Are there new I4H episodes on youtube? I havent seen any in awhile.

That's cause it goes to private after the live airing. The full video will be up next Monday.

Also, i4h hasn't done VPN in a few weeks but

The amount of entertainment value we get with I4H is insane. I loved the Harry Potter auditions so much. Thanks for making another week better!

• Like 1

The teachers and jurors make me physically sick. The lawyer is an oddball for sure but seemed to have more of a weird fascination with the murderer rather than explicit homophobia.

Bold move to take that down a humorous route, but I think it worked well. Daly's madness at the end. I forgot in my miiind!, approaches a sort of Double-Rainbowesque confusion and enchantment.

• Like 1

The Harry Potter auditions got me wanting an Improv4Humans British Accents compilation, all are fantastic... Poptopi, Royal Baby Names, Cuisinart, "Oh Golly" auditions. There are a few more I'm forgetting.

The Harry Potter auditions got me wanting an Improv4Humans British Accents compilation, all are fantastic... Poptopi, Royal Baby Names, Cuisinart, "Oh Golly" auditions. There are a few more I'm forgetting.

"I'll take the name... and a bag o ' chipssss."

• Like 1

Man I really wish I could watch this documentary, but don't have HBO. Great episode, I love when Matt goes in on some serious stuff on the show, it's one of my favorite things about this podcast and what I think sets it apart from other comedy shows.

Sign in to follow this