🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 251 — The Bed Spoiler

Another fantastic episode! And not just because of the a cappella "Skrillex" version of "Two Princes!" (Which deserves an EP all its own!)

Just straight up banter but - as always - I love it when everyone is having a good time! It just knocks everything up to a different level.

But damn, Todd! Just take the song Scott wrote, say thanks - and change it later! ;)

• Like 1

Echoing everyone here, but Amber's timing and ability to "yes, and" was amazing. I would love to hear her on more stuff. Fantastic b-b-b-bonus-s-s-s-sss episode.

• Like 1

lol at how everyone assumed a woman couldn't be funny

people think the same thing about any mainly non-comedic actor that is a first timer. adam brodey comes to mind. stop trying to start shit.

• Like 13

good to know that your spouse stuck to your hard and fast rule - sometimes they slide off.

For Todd Glass's book can I please suggest: "The Glass Menage à homme", as in the Glass Menagerie, cause his name is Todd Glass, and "menage a homme" is like menage a trois, but with a man.

It's hilarious.

Think about it.

(Or just "The Glass *something*)

I like 'The Glass Menage' #NoHomme

Amber definitely needs to come back. If nothing else to treat us to more of her vocal stylings.

Does Mr. Glass have a DVD newly available or did I misunderstand his plug? I wanted to purchase it, but I can find only the Audio Compact Disc available, although the video appears to be still available for Netflix streaming.

Ms. Tamblyn was delightful! I do hope she returns.

Regards

Super underrated episode. Wish I could've voted for this in my Top 10.

The Dynamic between Scott and Todd kills me. It's like Scott feels comfortable just turning up the Chocktaw character to the max with poor todd, who in turn gets uncomfortable and starts sweating. Scott's suggestion for a book title was a hilarious moment.

CBB found an amazing report just by letting these two and a Tamblyn bro-out. This episode is Top Ten stuff.