🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 170 — Loan Sharps

Best known from Cheap Seats and a little movie called The Hangover, the fantastic Ed Helms visits the calming shores of Sklarbro Country! Ed tells us about how he went from doing stand up in New York to being on The Daily Show, growing up loving the comedy of Sinbad, Jeff Foxworthy, and Rich Hall, watching the Atlanta Braves & Falcons play live a bunch as a kid, and adjusting to life after the major success of The Hangover. Later on, we get Dick Vitale on the phone who’s been a little spooked by Midnight Madness. Make sure to join the Sklar Bros tonight in Lexington, KY and get tickets for their show in St. Louis, MO in November, and their one-hour special tapings at the Majestic Theatre in Madison, WI.

Let me be the first person in Toronto to say "how dare you" about basketball in Toronto. I'm also one of those Canadians who doesn't give a FUCK about the NHL, so there's that.

Let me be the first person in Toronto to say "how dare you" about basketball in Toronto. I'm also one of those Canadians who doesn't give a FUCK about the NHL, so there's that.

I mean, they acknowledged that the people who care about them really care about them. What specifically did they say that you think is wrong (other than obvious exaggeration for comedic effect)?

Loved the episode and hope to see a spin off show called "Sklar Buddies"

Identical golden retriever puppies, one of which wears glasses?

Great episode. Relationship between Ed and the Sklars seemed very genuine.

I remember when I was like 11 or something loving a Sinbad special that I saw on TV.

I love everything Jay and Ran do! Ed Helms is a terrific guest, actor, etc. Super episode. But I have to give David Huntsberger a shout-out for his amazing Dick Vitale impression! I love "High Vi"!!!!!! He's a triple-h, baby. High, humorous and hilarious! A diaper dandy! A PTPer!!!

I just bought the live episode from LA Podfest. Everyone should get it! Support the show!!!

I love everything Jay and Ran do! Ed Helms is a terrific guest, actor, etc. Super episode. But I have to give David Huntsberger a shout-out for his amazing Dick Vitale impression! I love "High Vi"!!!!!! He's a triple-h, baby. High, humorous and hilarious! A diaper dandy! A PTPer!!!

I also like how he is out of his mind on krokodill and super animated, but yet he never talks over the brothers Sklar.

• Like 1

I guess an out-of-his-mind-on-drugs version of Duck Vitale is more personable, relatable, and polite than the real-life version.

Sign in to follow this