🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
greggy

a special thread for thomas

dear thomas,

thank you for saying my name on the vpn i4h episode. u took some flak from matt for it and i appreciate you taking that bullet for me m8. you are my dog for life. we ride together, we die together.

love and kisses,

gregy

PLEASE PEOPLE OF EARWOLF MAKE THOMAS SEE THIS MESSAGE

mods pls sticky until thoms sees it

• Like 2

^ F that guy!

Great job having Eric read "The Blacklist" wikipedia. :D I hope Matt gave you a pat on the back for that.

Greggy, I'm not sure if that shout out was a good idea or not. Now that I think about it, it was almost definitely a bad idea. I will probably not be giving shout outs anymore unless I have very good reason.

Thanks Foam Corner! I'd never met Eric before so that was cool. He's a great guy.

• Like 3

listen to ur heart tomas

• Like 1

Greggy, I'm not sure if that shout out was a good idea or not. Now that I think about it, it was almost definitely a bad idea. I will probably not be giving shout outs anymore unless I have very good reason.

Thanks Foam Corner! I'd never met Eric before so that was cool. He's a great guy.

Thomas you are a goddamn genius. Just watched the VPN video and it looks like your quick thinking by pulling up The Blacklist wiki killed Matt. I've never seen/heard Matt laugh that uncontrollably before.

Greggy, you owe Matt a really fantastic story for the show in order to pay back that ill-gotten shoutout. Do it.

hmm at first i was going to say i was doing my part cracking wise and funning with the guys in the youtube chat

but i actually do have an amazing sotry, maybe the best story ever told

about the time thomas and mr. besser said my name on the podcast

gonna call in now, lateskis

• Like 2

I just want to say I emailed a bit with Thomas and he's a cool guy. So you know, nice to give a shoutout to him in this thread. Also enjoyed your quick thinking in the episode. You're pretty cool for an intern that isn't 17 years old, or hanging out by the pool talking to hotties.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this