🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 252 — The Creeeeeeepy Halloween Special

I have been singing Monster Fuck pt.2 for a few days now.

i made the mistake of listening to it in my car the other day and almost drove off the road laughing, I think the line "she got tittie fucked by a giant spider" was the one that pushed me over the edge

i made the mistake of listening to it in my car the other day and almost drove off the road laughing, I think the line "she got tittie fucked by a giant spider" was the one that pushed me over the edge

My two favorite lines of the song:

"Igor decided to fuck his own dad"

and

"Frankenstein just jacked off and cried"

• Like 1

If Richard Harrow isn't on the Halloween Special this year I will consider it an opportunity sorely missed.

What if it's an all-ghost Halloween Special? Ghost of Michael Jackson vs. Ghost Boy?

• Like 3

What if it's an all-ghost Halloween Special? Ghost of Michael Jackson vs. Ghost Boy?

Versus the ghost of Huell Howser?

• Like 1

My two favorite lines of the song:

"Igor decided to fuck his own dad"

and

"Frankenstein just jacked off and cried"

I personally like "Igor you're fucking your dad...again". I get extra giggly whenever is mentioned that this is a sequel. every "Part 2" is a laugh from me.

I also like Scott's commentary throughout the background of the song.

Riddle Me This seems tailor made for Ghost Boy.

• Like 3

Riddle Me This seems tailor made for Ghost Boy.

we'd all see the joke coming from a mile away and we'd all still love it, its something only CBB can make work somehow

• Like 1

I personally like "Igor you're fucking your dad...again". I get extra giggly whenever is mentioned that this is a sequel. every "Part 2" is a laugh from me.

I also like Scott's commentary throughout the background of the song.

"Swamp Thing?!"