🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
ThomasOOO

The improv4humans STEALTH SUBSCRIPTION CHALLENGE!

Announcing the improv4humans STEALTH SUBSCRIPTION CHALLENGE!

We all know humans who own computers with iTunes. Roommates, coworkers, boy and girlfriends, aunts, etc. - the one thing they have in common is that they all own computers with iTunes software!

The problem is that these humans are not all subscribed to improv4humans on their iTunes, which is preventing us from claiming our rightful title as the GREATEST PODCAST IN THE UNIVERSE!

YOU are now STEALTH SUBSCRIPTION CHALLENGED to to use your powers of stealth to gain access to the computers of your friends and family and subscribe to i4h. Get on those laptops, PCs, and tablet devices. Push the subscribe button. Hide your smirk when this subscription wreaks HAVOC on your loved ones' lives.

Get to work, and then use this thread to report your exploits out in the field! We'll share the best, stealthiest stories on the podcast.

-Thomas the Intern

i told a guy about this show today, i think he will chek it out

am i doing it right??

• Like 2

My brother works at a Verizon Wireless store. Whenever he shows (old) people how to use a phone, one of his look-how-cool-your-new-phone-is-examples is showing them the podcasts app and subscribing them to I4H. Unless they specifically ask him to unsub it right there, it remains open and downloading weekly on their old person phones.

• Like 5

I believe there was some talk of a free sticker being sent to someone who stealth-subbed I4H on today's show. So. Um.

Can I have a sticker too? I think I (or my brother, rather) technically won this by default...

Sign in to follow this