🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 4 — Adam Pally, Our Close Friend

I get the feeling that this is what goes through Sean and Hayes' heads on a daily basis:

Also, Stonehenge; not a henge.

Yolatango - great new show. Also, really like the new season of eastbound and down, especially this most recent episode. Was really excited to see that Hayes had a part in the writing of it. Pretty great show, and probably one of the best seasons of it yet.

• Like 1

Yolatango - great new show. Also, really like the new season of eastbound and down, especially this most recent episode. Was really excited to see that Hayes had a part in the writing of it. Pretty great show, and probably one of the best seasons of it yet.

Earnest praise? Is that really the kind of attitude we're trying to foster around here you guys? Well I for one will NOT be a part of it!

• Like 6

Glad to see some new faces on this forum, it gets kinda stale around here sometimes. Not that I don't love a couple of you guys.

• Like 2

Earnest praise? Is that really the kind of attitude we're trying to foster around here you guys? Well I for one will NOT be a part of it!

It makes me sick. Where's the white knight mod when we actually need him?

• Like 2

Please, tell me you don't think Hayes actually likes that show. He took that job as a joke. He was making fun of them.

• Like 4

Not really feelin' the forums this week. Might take my shit over to Bad Conversations with Geoff Garlic. See if the posters there "get" what my "thing" is.

Nobody try to convince me to stay, okay? There's no point. Not even a really great post would change my mind at this point, so just leave it alone. Email Blenjamin if you need to get in touch with me ( BlenjaminBlutton@seanhayes.org.edu)

you with no me is like a pod with no pea

• Like 1

Adadam Pal was one of my favorite guests on Happy Enders seems weird that he got so hostile towards you guys. I think all the superhero money from Iron Men 3 is getting to his head.

It's kind of hypocritical that Adam slammed our bros Hayes and Sean for making a slight mistake in the name of a show when he couldn't even get the name of the band Mumford and Songs right.

Umm, I'm sorry but I thought it was 'the mumfords and their sons'

I saw them recently in St. Augustine and there was definitely a band of family members and their sons

So wait, George Klooney actually put a bunch of cat litter boxes with human shit in the teasers of all his cast and crew?

Classic Kloons

• Like 2

What would you be a stripper for?

Do you think Sean and Hayes are funny?

If Sean was a food, would he be steamin' hot stew or would he be warm toaster strudel? The strudel, right?

1. Um... Probably be a stripper for pretty much nothing than experiencing the rush of lettin' ma nerdz rope hang all out. Seems like it could be a thrill, plus i've heard that the babes are all crazy. I'm talking dancing bear kind of stuff... babes.

2. They're funny in a Kramer meets george kind of way. Or a Jerry meets Ross kind of way maybe.

3. I'm thinking he's more of a microwaved activia?

P.S. - learning from your mistakes is the new orange is the new black is the new hottness

I hope Paul Tompkiss isn't as mean as Adam Pally, who was very mean.

I'd like to know Mr. Tompkiss' most secret hollywood fear. (Hopefully this question isn't too scary to be asked).

A lot of us forum lurkers seem to be Pennsylvanian, and Pod Tomkast is famously Philadelphian, so we all want to know--when does he think Hollywood will make a sports movie where the fans throw batteries at people on the field?

• Like 1

Questions for Paul Tomkiss:

Would you rather be a regular on a tv show, a recurring guest star, or the character of New York in a Woody Allen movie? #Speakeasy

How far in your stand-up career did it take you to feel confident that you could always think of something funny to say?

Was it ever a dream of yours to be on SNL?

Dear Paul S. Tomkiss:

Why did you start the war on terror? Seems a bit excessive

• Like 1

What is PT Anderson like... and how do I retain my current girlfriend, and make her not hate my guts.

Also,

Is there anything you've worked on that you really wish you hadn't and why?

exp, I wish I hadn't agreed to help my girlfriend with her music recording endeavors. Now i'm tasked with the insane job of telling her 'yeah babe, your voice sounds really good dude'

Mr Topcats,

How did you know when you finally "made it" in Hollyweird (Hollywood)?

I'm thinking of becoming a big star in Hollyweird (Hollywood.) Would you reccomend I get a Ferrari Testarossa or a Lamborghini Murcielago?

Do you have any fantasy football sleepers this week?

• Like 2

Hello Paul, in the spirit of Halloween: what is your greatest fear as an entertainer/performer? Please go into detail and make it as spine tingling as possible. I promise I can handle it.

Dear Porl: What does the F stand for, and have you considered changing it to F*ckmachine?

• Like 3

Mr Tompkins: where do u get ur funny ideas? Re u a big goofman irl like you are on stage? Ill take my answer off the air

• Like 1

How did you stay in the funny zone when you were acting in scenes with Emmanuel Day Lewis?

• Like 2