🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 4 — Adam Pally, Our Close Friend

Paul,

We've all got our one chance in heaven, everyone's heaven is different... Luckily for us, our version of heaven is getting to ask you one question... Please now.. could you please answer OcterDoctopusen's question???

How... HOW, do you stay in what we've so cleverly called the 'funny zone' when you are acting in scenes, pitted with one of the worlds greatest. That's right I'm talking about the man who played an irish man the boxer, and the man with two red shoes, and that other movie where he got arrested in england for being irish and wrongfully accusesed. That's right I'm talking about the late the great Emmanuel Day lewis Day.

I can't possibly Imagine holding up your chops next to such a great, AND bring the laughs... especially when he's being all serious and dumb.

• Like 2

Questions for Pfunk Tompkins that have been on the top of my mind lately:

Are you my real dad?

How much mileage do you think Hayes and Sean can get out of the whole offended guest schtick?

Is it weird dressing better than everyone else all the time?

Is the Cake Boss a nice guy?

Do I exist?

How do you know if something is funny?

What is comedy? (can it simply be entertainment or must it necessarily be used to further a particular agenda or set of ideals?)

• Like 2

Mr. TomCats,

What's it like living with the voices of all those characters upstairs? Are you ever like "Keep it down already!"

When you last reported for jury duty, what was the topic of the case?

Why was your ipad all cracked?

If somebody recognizes you and you seem really pissed off/annoyed, which impression would you most prefer they make you do?

• Like 5

rofl. Hollywood Handbook, you never disappoint! Easily, the best interviews on the internet about anything! "Now, obviously, I don't own a TV..." "You don't own a TV and you're doing a show about Television!?" - Jesus, this is amazing.

But man, these guests of yours. Constantly coming in with a chip on their shoulders like they're kings of Hollywood. Well Mr. Pally, you may have been in Iron Man 3 (whatever that is. I never heard of it), but until you get your own Earwolf podcast, like the Big Boys do, you'll always be second fiddle to Titans of the Industry like Sean & Hayes. And what is with these guys on FOX comedies not knowing the names of their own show? Next week, are we going to get Andy Samberg in to talk about "Bronx 8-10" or something? Jeez.

Random thoughts: 1) I KNEW Sean was responsible for Chappelle's Show! I KNEW IT! 2) The Pro Version this week sounds awesome! 3) And Adam, you were a wonderful guest. Treated Sean & Hayes - HEROES OF HOLLYWOOD, as I like to call them, since they remind me of Batman so much - with the utmost respect ;)

Question for the next guest. Which Network and/or Movie Studio (depends on how big a star you are) is the worst? I liked how Adam took shots at ABC and mentioned how TV really works, where Executive shuffling will tank projects willy-nilly, simply because they're all greedy, egotistical assholes who can't ever share credit for a successful show. So they'd rather sabotage a great show and develop their own pile of dogshit than actually support & build a brand. That was neat :) Next guest, talk about stuff like that, please. Let's get into the nitty-gritty about why NBC and/or Universal sucks so hard. That's what I wanna hear.

Sean, Hayes, bust that out at the next popcorn gallery.

RELATED Question: Which comedy are you glad got canceled fastest this season? Probably something on ABC - I hear that network sucks. :P

OTHER Question for the next guest: You can play younger than you normally do. Did you know that? You're very attractive.

• Like 2

@Paul Fompkins,

Where is Thumbkin. where is thumbkin. I know you have him

• Like 1

Mr. Tall P. Fompkins,

Out of respect of your immense acting talent, my question has to do with your craft:

If you had to replace your penis with any other body part, what body part would you choose?

• Like 3

Remember how I said it was good to see new faces on these forums... I TAKE IT BACK!!!! THERE ARE TOO MANY OF YOU! SOMEONE HOLD ME!!!!

• Like 3

Sean,

I've noticed that your work as Banksy is very anti-establishment and critical of the modern market economy. How do you balance this with the fact that you're also Bill O'Reilly of Fox News fame? Do you sometimes feel the urge to spout outdated marxist bullshit when you're playing Bill and do you sometimes accidentally do art pieces that shame "liberals" for being anti-American as Banksy?

Also, why is Piers Morgan such a megacunt?

(Sorry to expose your secret but I have to Ed Snowden this shit in the name of the truth.)

• Like 1

Sean,

I've noticed that your work as Banksy is very anti-establishment and critical of the modern market economy. How do you balance this with the fact that you're also Bill O'Reilly of Fox News fame? Do you sometimes feel the urge to spout outdated marxist bullshit when you're playing Bill and do you sometimes accidentally do art pieces that shame "liberals" for being anti-American as Banksy?

Chanson,

You're obviously missing the point of the Bill O Rihley experiment. This in itself is the ultimate art piece sean has been working on. He is creating a living piece that evolves with humanity. It's informed by the viewer and times, and it so cleverly captures what it truly means to be a human in these times.

He's playing both sides of the coin... or fence... or whatever you want to call it, and if I do say so myself, he's holding up a fuckin' big ol mirror and saying, "take a look dude... take a fucking look"

bravo Sean Hayes

• Like 3

I need to stop getting drunk and commenting on these forums.

• Like 2

I need to stop getting drunk and commenting on these forums.

Please don't.

PS - Although it appears somewhat tangentially related, I do want an answer about why Piers Morgan is a megacunt. I feel this is one of the most important questions facing society today. Also, I think it's racist that spellcheck doesn't recognize 'megacunt' as a word.

• Like 2

Hey guys, I can't update my fantasy basketball lineups from my phone. Can I use this ascan excuse if I lose?

Heh heh heh some gr8 posts this week, so random in here I think a muskrat just absconded with my bowling shoes

jk i dont bowl loll

• Like 1

Hey guys, I can't update my fantasy basketball lineups from my phone. Can I use this ascan excuse if I lose?

Fantasy Basketball? Really? That's so 2009. I thought everyone had already started fantasy podcasting...

• Like 1

13 minutes until it's Tuesday! I'm so fucking excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...just in case anyone thought my commitment to the continued success of Hayes & Sean's podcasting career was wavering.