🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 152.5 — 11/01/13 TWO CHARTED 91

Take advantage of your Friday and rejuvenate after your long Halloween night with Bill Prudents & Plumlips Vilaysack on this week’s TWO CHARTED! Howard continues to share tales from his early days of sex and shares a bit of Halloween memories as he goes through his Wieek That Was. Then, right before getting into Kulap’s Top 5 #31DaysofRocktober Outfits Chart, Howard counts down his Top 5 Favorite Oranges. Also, Stard shares some key info regarding the grease chain that has steered Howard on the road to vindication!

I found a pic of the engineer intern, lovingly referred to as "Beans" by Howard:

0Gbtz.jpg

LOL, that's Beans from "Even Stevens"!

My favorite thing today was Howard's Top 5 Orange chart....

5. Nectarine: made me laugh out loud as a nectarine is more of a peach than an orange

4. Mandarian: a solid choice frm top to bottom

3. Sliced: killed me..Howard just likes simple orange slices.

2. Starburst: Pure Howard....brilliant

1. Karen Elson: excellent pull

God I love Howard!

together2.jpg

"What's up!"

• Like 2

Holy shit, this episode. Howard was in absolute top batshit form, and Kulap and Stard were bouncing off him perfectly.

• Like 1

What is going on in the Earwolf men's room that the key comes out greasy afterwards? Maybe I don't want to know.

• Like 1

3. Sliced: killed me..Howard just likes simple orange slices.

slice.jpg

Ha! I interpreted it as slices too, but I think you're right. Someone should make a Tumblr devoted to deciphering the various things Howard says.

(One person per planet does have a certain resonance with the doctrine of the LDS church, of which Orson Scott Card is famously a member)...but...Card is Not a good writer, I'll suggest...even at his best, he's pretty shallow. At his worst, he comes up with some serious Dumb. Which might just help to explain the depth of his hatred for the notion of gay marriage (and his not too temperate language about homosexuality generally), or even the notion that the Enemy species are referred to in ENDER'S GAME as not simply Bugs, but Buggers...

Sign in to follow this