🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
RiffWizard

Nerd Poker RPG Game Finder

So clearly everyone here has an interest in D&D and humor... So why not a small, niche RPG game finder. Anyone up for posting their locale, RPG('s) of choice and a little bit about their group to see if we can place gamers in new groups?

• Like 1

Great idea. Unfortunately my group doesn't have time to meet to play at all right now!

Heck im down my days off just changed, so anyone feel free to email me.

12 Years DM 18 years playing. Ill run, play, anything im game

• Like 1

Well i certainly could of put this all in one post.

Running and playing in full games in Ventura.

But my days off have changed to Sunday Monday.

Im game for anything, I have been looking to run a Savage World Traveller Game which would be GREAT!

But i will run 3.5 DnD all day long, Savage World, Shadow Run, Blade of the Iron Throne (follow up to Riddle of Steel).

or play.

I am in Riverside, but will gladly drive in and around LA to game. heck i go to Ventura every other weekend to game.

Please Email me with any thoughts.

ChristopherBennett1911@rocketmail.com

If anyone starts something up it would be sweet if it were observable by others. Like a twitch tv thing or something. (Also would be fun to watch bp & f but unlikely since they do a few at a time)

I've been falling to get a local group together but I might be interested in trying something out. I usually got weekends and live US est time.

I'm in NJ and am part of a group in flux. We're currently playing 4th edition. We're ages 29-40 and we're primarily a really laid back group. We drink some beer (not a requirement), make jokes and keep it light. I just got back into it early this year after a 20 year lay off. We currently are playing on Wednesday nights. I'd also potentially be interested in joining a group and bringing our DM along as a player for Pathfinder, D&D 3.5, etc. We're in Ocean County but could travel a bit for the right game.

Message here if you're interested and I'll provide you contact info.

Tallahassee, FL. Looking for laid back adults to play D&D Next. Would be my 1st time DMing if I can get a group together. As a player I'm interested in any D&D (even 4th if that's all there is). Also would love to try Call of Cthulhu sometime.

Ah Good ol Cthulhu.

i loved my alochaulic Accountant, who only saw crazy stuff while drunk, then never belived anyone about after he sobered up.

• Like 1

Denver Colorado (South Metro). Currently playing in two groups. We play Pathfinder but aren't opposed to a one-shot here and there for something else.

We've got GREAT players and just about everyone GM's. We like Craft Beer. There's a fair amount of BSing and general geekery

Several players might be interested in additional game nights/games. If you are in the area and interested reply here and we'll see about getting you involved.

Well since last time I have started DMing a group. We're playing the current "season" of the Encounters program; Legacy of the Crystal Shard using D&D Next. Wednesday nights 7pm-9/9:30pm at Secret Headquarters Comics & Games. This adventure is going to spin off into a full campaign continuing to meet at this time or maybe switching to Tuesday nights.

I also play some games on Roll20 but haven't taken a shot at running one there yet.

Heck im down my days off just changed, so anyone feel free to email me.

12 Years DM 18 years playing. Ill run, play, anything im game

Any interest in running a campaign on Roll20.net?