🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shannon

VPN with Zach Woods

Not sure if there are plans to release this as audio, but please enjoy this video of the LIVE i4h VPN with Zach Woods in the meantime!

• Like 2

Thanks for this! Here's my thoughts as I listened to this episode:

Eric looks like he was going as Andrew WK for Halloween.

I will always applaud comic book references. Matt's brief Agents of SHIELD thing was cool.

"Sexual Costco" was hilarious. Thank you, Zach!

YES! Eric actually becomes part of a scene!

I laugh-choked during Eric's scene. God, that was amazing.

Looking forward to Playing House. Lennon, Jessica, and Zach?! Yes, please.

Matt Besser, thank you for creating the BEST PODCAST IN THE UNIVERSE! You're the best.

Hope this episode is considered I4H canon, as there's some definite Best of material here.

Great, I've watched so many Improv4humans videos, YouTube's ads now think I'm a single atheist.

• Like 1

Zach Woods is just amazing. I feel like I need to go back and watch the Gabe episodes of the Office. I'm sure I didn't appreciate him enough the first time because at that point the show felt like watching my best friend die slowly and every episode was hard to get through so...

tumblr_mcsqtbxGHw1rr5si2.gif

Zach Woods is just amazing. I feel like I need to go back and watch the Gabe episodes of the Office. I'm sure I didn't appreciate him enough the first time because at that point the show felt like watching my best friend die slowly and every episode was hard to get through so...

tumblr_mcsqtbxGHw1rr5si2.gif

Gabe won me over when he suggested Erin should watch SUSPIRIA with him. And when she wanted to watch WALL-E, he compromised with HARDWARE.

I'm a huge horror nerd.

Can we just acknowledge how amazing Thomas the intern is? A few seconds after Matt mentioned "Eric explaining the blot of The Blacklist on NBC", Thomas googled the show and got Eric to read it. Thomas pulling that up destroyed me and definitely looks like it killed Matt too from the tears of joy.

• Like 1

Can we just acknowledge how amazing Thomas the intern is? A few seconds after Matt mentioned "Eric explaining the blot of The Blacklist on NBC", Thomas googled the show and got Eric to read it. Thomas pulling that up destroyed me and definitely looks like it killed Matt too from the tears of joy.

thomas is a he*k of a good man, he is my friend

• Like 1

And not just b/c he sayed my name, he also got matt bessser to say my name

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this