🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

*BUMP*

& YES! I was prowling imdb yesterday for Mr.Nanny-esque films (don't ask) when I found this gem.

You may have thought to yourself, "Mr. Nanny and Suburban Commando are the Inimitable product of the 90's" but you would be WRONG. I give you, The Pacifier.

Vin Diesel? Check. TERRIBLE acting? Check. Undercover suburban ninjas? Check. Cute code names? Check. Shoving life-lessons down your throat? Check.

But best of all it's written/scripted by the great Thomas Lennon. Did I mention it's great? Best-worst-movie I've seen all year.

Don't want to ruin the ending but i have to say, Paul and the gang could probably spend a whole hour just talking about *SPOILER ALERT*: the rube goldberg-like booby-trap vault sequence at the end. WHAT A PAYOFF

Don't want to ruin the ending but i have to say, Paul and the gang could probably spend a whole hour just talking about *SPOILER ALERT*: the rube goldberg-like booby-trap vault sequence at the end. WHAT A PAYOFF

Does this mean it ends with some "Home Alone"-like hijinks? I know someone else said it was 90s-feeling, but man.

It's more like a high-tech 'raiders of the lost ark' vault scene... in a baby-sitter comedy...

Actual conversation I heard when working in the box office at my theater when this movie was out:

Guy: What are we watching?

Girl: How about The Pacifier?

Guy: What's The Pacifier?

Girl: That's the one where Vin Diesel gets bit on the ear by a duck.

Guy: Cool, we'll see The Pacifier.

This sort of conversation actually happens a lot...

• Like 2

Girl: That's the one where Vin Diesel gets bit on the ear by a duck.

Wait, so that mean she was about to see the movie for a second time? Or atleast knew the plot?

Wait, so that mean she was about to see the movie for a second time? Or atleast knew the plot?

It was apparently the standout part of the trailer, and I'd like to hope that it's title when released in foreign territories focused on that single solitary thing. It was probably on the poster in Poland and the Philippines.

Sign in to follow this