🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DubipR

Howard on @Midnight!

Did anyone catch Howard on @Midnight last night?

Howard totally crushed it! He went against Jonah Ray and Ali Wong. It was fan-fucking-tastic!

If you missed it, Comedy Central replays it tonight about 8pm-ish (check your listings)

-R

It was one of the better episodes so far, I think cause they mostly ignored the 'game show' structure and just were being funny. That three word game is tailor-made for Howard...

The whole episode is online now, too. I agree that it was one of the best episodes. Loved Howard's joke for the syringe/dog emojis.

Howard was great, every thing out of his mouth was gold.

I'm with kickpuncher on the syringe dog joke. That was totally unexpected and hilarious.

It was one of the better episodes so far, I think cause they mostly ignored the 'game show' structure and just were being funny. That three word game is tailor-made for Howard...

I'm watching last night's episode, and it seems like this might be an intentional shift rather than a one-time thing spurred by those guests. Everything feels a little slower and they're taking a little time to just riff before getting into some of the game rounds.

In more Earwolf news, the Sklars are on tonight.

Watched it last night, Howard brought his A-game. There should be a show where he just describes emojis. "Cat shit RULES."

Howie killed it. I feel like the last game always goes to the second person. The comedic timing of going after the first guy always sounds like a one-up even when it's not.

Does anyone know where I can pre-order tears on my shaft??? I heard something about it on the vPN last night, so I went to bandcamp but I don't see it. I would like to give you guys some more money.

Is June Diane the only lady not to be eliminated so far? I've missed a couple, but the lady in Howard's episode gets the boot, plus Julie Klasner.

I don't like the elimination part. It just gets rid of some potential funny. Jeopardy doesn't axe anyone, they shouldn't either.

edit: Ok, I did actual research and June Diane and Kristen Schaal have won. Megan Neuringer, Nikki Glasser and Ilza Schlesinger have avoided elimination. Alie Wong, Julie Klausner and Natasha Leggero (twice) were on the bottom. Not as bad as it seemed.

I don't like the elimination part. It just gets rid of some potential funny. Jeopardy doesn't axe anyone, they shouldn't either.

I know it's not really meant to be a serious game, but since the final round is just winner take all, not having an elimination would render the entire game up to that point irrelevant.

Sign in to follow this