🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

...am I the only one? ...don't let me be the only one.

It's got nothing on the fourth one with Eddie Furlong, David Boreanz (or however you spell it), and Tara Reid. The third one was bad, but the next one was straight up dog shit.

• Like 1

It's got nothing on the fourth one with Eddie Furlong, David Boreanz (or however you spell it), and Tara Reid. The third one was bad, but the next one was straight up dog shit.

David Boreanez lives in LA, possible guest star?

FUGG!! You're RIGHT! I meant crow 4...I mean...that spinning back kick too open the toxic waste barrel?

David Boreanez lives in LA, possible guest star?

Kind of interesting/stupid Boreanaz story: I've worked at a Regal Cinema for a long, long time. For as long as I can remember, we had this anti-piracy poster where this dude's slumped down in his seat filming a movie, looking all suspicious while an usher's at the top of the aisle or something. There isn't anyone recognizable in the shot, just some dude. Anyway, earlier this year, we get told we have to get rid of this poster that probably hasn't moved in like half a decade. Turns out that someone met Boreanaz at a con or something and was like "Wow, you were on this anti-piracy poster at my local theater" or something, and he didn't know that, that his likeness had supposedly been used for this thing (because it's completely NOT him), so lawyers got involved, and this thing had to come down, although I'm sure that he's never seen the thing to know that it wasn't him. I think we still have it around somewhere, and if he does any shows or appearances around here, I'm TOTALLY gonna try to get him to sign it.

Now why in the hell can't I find a picture of it online? Hmmm....

• Like 2

For the title Crow 3, you were thinking of "The Crow: Salvation", as that was the one with Kirsten Dunst and it was the first of the series to go straight to video. "Wicked Prayer" was part 4.

• Like 1

For the title Crow 3, you were thinking of "The Crow: Salvation", as that was the one with Kirsten Dunst and it was the first of the series to go straight to video.

Everything about this sentence bums me out.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this