🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 153 — Jedi Skills

Kurt Braunohler takes a break from the Japanese band he had no idea he was in to count down some charts with Ku-Ku and a tardy Wie-Wie! Kurt shares one of his many dream ideas while counting down Billboard’s Japan HOT 100 Music Chart and gives us a sample of what the lives of presidential pardoned turkeys is like during the Movie Chart. Later, Kurt explains how he displayed his Jedi skills with Howard in Portland and describes where in the world he would take both a blindfolded Kulap & Howard as he answers your Twitter Qs!

I love Kurt! Even with the absence of Howard for nearly mot of the show, I thought Kurt was an awesome enough guest to feel the void. I think I've heard the Portland story before, but it's still hilarious.

While I lament that Howard was tardy to the party, this week's Twooch was great! Having Kurt Braunohler on the podcast was fantastic and filled in a pinch doing co-hosting duties for WieWie. While Kurt was more lucid than Howard, the comedy didn't stop.

Charts!

Howard: I'm just gonna sit back and watch. Just gonna sit back and watch.

Kurt: (2 sentences in)

Howard: WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT

• Like 6

i love that in the first two minutes of the show Frank laments Howard always calling him "dirt cup" and then Howard calls him that within a minute of coming through the door later in the episode.

• Like 1

I like Frank a lot.

I doubt Howard will listen to the episode, but if he does, I bet he'll act threatened about how much mic time Frank gets.

Kurt is just an awesome dude. I wasn't crazy about Bunk, but he's totally won me over with every other thing I've heard/seen him do.

It's pronounced "Ta-KAY". ;)

Like toupee!

Kurt seems awesome, though he lost me for a minute with that whole 'Red is the worst movie I've ever seen' business. That was some serious balderdash! But I got over it.

woah! Kurt was such a pleasant surprise as basically both co-host and guest today! He should sub WeiWie when he's on his next tour.

I love how after talking about his Gravity date, Frank acted like he was taking notes a la Howard. "I'm writing that down."

Y'all should check out Kurt B's podcast over at the Nerdist, The K Ohle. He did a pretty good one recently with the much loved Brett Gelman, though my favorites have been with CBB sweetheart PFT and another with Kristen Schaal because everything she touches is a goddamn delight.

• Like 1

Y'all should check out Kurt B's podcast over at the Nerdist, The K Ohle. He did a pretty good one recently with the much loved Brett Gelman, though my favorites have been with CBB sweetheart PFT and another with Kristen Schaal because everything she touches is a goddamn delight.

I like the rotating format format. The reverse Get Lost with Jonah Ray was also really good.