🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
TerrenceO'Quinn

Mr. Nanny - "He’s big, he’s bad, and he’s babysitting!"

"Mr. Nanny stars the Hulkster as a former pay-per-view superstar suffering from wrestling-induced PTSD who takes a job as a bodyguard, only to find himself babysitting a couple of rich brats and battling New York Dolls lead singer David Johansen for control of a missile-defense system." - AV Club

C'mon... Am I right?

627.jpg?3529

[media='']

[/media] Edited by Turry Coin

Don't think I've seen that one, how does that compare to Suburban Commando? That one has the added advantage of having Christopher Lloyd, and Hulk is an alien.

I don't remember this one much but I do remember not even liking it as a little kid. Just reading the phrases "wrestling induced PTSD" and "missile-defense system" piqued my interest. I haven't seen Suburban Commando, either, so I wouldn't be able to compare the 2.

I don't remember this one much but I do remember not even liking it as a little kid. Just reading the phrases "wrestling induced PTSD" and "missile-defense system" piqued my interest. I haven't seen Suburban Commando, either, so I wouldn't be able to compare the 2.

I think it would play out a little differently nowadays. The story of a guy with "wrestling induced PTSD" in a post-Benoit world? I'm thinking less slapstick comedy, more psychological horror.

• Like 1

I think it would play out a little differently nowadays. The story of a guy with "wrestling induced PTSD" in a post-Benoit world? I'm thinking less slapstick comedy, more psychological horror.

haha, didn't they make this movie with mickey rourke and Melissa tomei?

Sign in to follow this