🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
TerrenceO'Quinn

Movie missing from the voting database

Hey I was looking to put up the Hulk Hogan movie, Santa with Muscles, as a contender for the Holiday movie episodes but I couldn't find it when I searched. Is there any way to get that in there?

• Like 1

Movies that don't come up have to be added in manually... I've asked our tech expert Gabe to add it when he gets a chance.

It was part of my original list but I didn't add it because it was never released on DVD by itself and has no iTunes or Amazon streaming... But since you asked and seem excited i'll see what I can do :)

• Like 1

Yeah, I had the same problem. I was looking for a movie called "Eat My Dust" which is on netflix streaming. It was one of Ron Howard's first movies as an actor and it according to wikipedia it was shot in only 4 weeks. It would be so perfect for HDTGM, but sadly it wasn't on the database. :(

Is this a good place to put forward movies that aren't in the database or is there a better way to do that? (This may be in the pinned post but I didn't see it)

Movies that don't come up have to be added in manually... I've asked our tech expert Gabe to add it when he gets a chance.

It was part of my original list but I didn't add it because it was never released on DVD by itself and has no iTunes or Amazon streaming... But since you asked and seem excited i'll see what I can do :)

Awesome thanks!