🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shannon

NEW Nerd Poker Dice Bags!

Carry your dice to your next DnD game in luxurious style with these NEW official Nerd Poker dice bags in the Earwolf Store!!

d4f1c.jpg

3x4" velveteen bag with silver metallic lettering, only $8!

• Like 5

And just like that, you have my axe....and my money.

And Moonboy for all I know.

• Like 1

I was just going to buy a second dice bag. So glad I waited. Free shipping...and how! :-)

Depleted Uranium D20 of course!

That takes a chunk of my gaming table with every roll!

• Like 2

Just ordered mine and was SUPER happy to see the free shipping!! Can't wait to bring this to my game. Any idea on shipping speed?

time to trade up from the Crown Royal bag....

I use a Crown Royal bag too. I wonder how many other people used those as dice bags?

• Like 1

It's hard to judge the scale from the photo, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that these are nowhere near big enough to hold my dice collection.

• Like 1

It's hard to judge the scale from the photo, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that these are nowhere near big enough to hold my dice collection.

It's big enough to hold your standard 1 D12 1 D8 3D6, 2 D10, 1 D4, and 1 D20 though.

it's smaller than I expected but I can fit three full 7 dice sets in it. (3 x d4 d6 d8 2d10 d12 d20)

• Like 2

I'm thankful that my dice bag showed up in the mail yesterday. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Thought I'd post an image for scale. It's not huge, but a great size to get up and go. I agree, you can fit a few sets in here.

jicbdf.jpg

• Like 1

I'm thankful that my dice bag showed up in the mail yesterday. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Thought I'd post an image for scale. It's not huge, but a great size to get up and go. I agree, you can fit a few sets in here.

jicbdf.jpg

yeah I don't see how 3 full sets fit in there. Still cool, still want one. Will be a backup to my CR bag I guess haha.

yeah I don't see how 3 full sets fit in there. Still cool, still want one. Will be a backup to my CR bag I guess haha.

I didn't expect it either but trust me...it works.

• Like 1

Fair enough. Let's do science! This isn't a knock on your comment. Just want to show that it does...

Q5UKvbn.jpg?1

gqAoBJo.jpg?1

kyWuUyv.jpg?1

x5qAAn9.jpg?1

• Like 3

hmmm seems a bit small...... im a Wizard i need loads of d6's.

I managed to cram 12 d6's and a regular set into mine.

Well then i may have to invest in one of these magical dice bags of holding then....

But will it old 4 year old chough drops?

i always seem to have old chough drops and .45$ in every dice bag ive ever owned....

Sign in to follow this