🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 255 — A Visit From Hee Hee-ll

Twitter expert, comedian extraordinaire, and author Rob Delaney returns on this week’s episode of Comedy Bing! Bong! After a chat about poop, Twitter headquarters, and Rob’s new book, “Rob Delaney: Mother. Wife. Sister. Human. Warrior. Falcon. Yardstick. Turban. Cabbage,” a reincarnated Michael Jackson makes a special visit straight from Hell. Hee! Hee!

So sorry, that wasn't Michael Jackson, it was Barack Obama.

• Like 2

I just looked at the in-studio pics and only have one thing to say:

USE THE GOSH DARN COASTERS, FOR FUDGE SAKES!

(Sorry about my language.)

• Like 1

I just looked at the in-studio pics and only have one thing to say:

USE THE GOSH DARN COASTERS, FOR FUDGE SAKES!

(Sorry about my language.)

It's like these people never had grandmothers with antique end tables!

• Like 1

I didn't know who Mookie was so I looked him up on the good ole google machine... I was expecting a retired NBA player who played for the warriors. No offense to the gentlemen I looked up, but I am glad it is this guy instead.

• Like 1

Looking at the guest list, I didn't know how to feel about how good of a show this would be. Pretty great though so far. I WUZ WRONG.

Ever since last week's plugs theme I can't get Brent Weinbach's R&B stylings out of my head. Please have him on again to create more joy.

Christian Finnegan in the house tonight, one love!

• Like 1

I would have said hee-hee-ing over the theme song = classic WYR blunder, but it clearly worked in MJ's favor.

• Like 2

This episode's CAKES and PIES (formerly (CHEERS and JEERS)

CAKES to Scott for bringing back the beloved game "How you weigh?"

PIES to Rob Delaney for pawning his lucrative breast milk business on CBB. Using a PODCAST as a venue to try and sell a product or service? Have you no shame?

CAKES to Rob's publisher for recommending the current title over the one I tweeted to him. As much as I thought the title "Rob Delaney: Bad As I Wanna Be" had a nice ring to it, it turns out there is another memoir out there with a very similar title.

CAKES to whoever did that SPOT ON Michael Jackson impersonation--I almost thought I was listening to the real MJ come back to life!

PIES to me for spoiling the illusion for all the people who probably DID think it was the real MJ. Sorry guys!

CAKES to Michael Jackson and his great recommendation for bedtime listening. From now on every night I am having "I want my milk..." soothing me to sleep from my earbuds. Insomnia: OVER.

CAKES to MJ for specifying which Hitler he was talking about. I got really confused there for a second!

PIES to Satan for not having all the demons of hell do a giant Thriller reenactment. Considering you have the real Michael Jackson. you guys could probably get almost as many youtube views as that one Philippine prison!

PIES to Earwolf for making me hungry for buttery, juicy butthole when I've still got hours before my next lunch break.

PIES to everyone who expressed fondness for George Michael even though he is KNOWN to be a SODOMIST who has sex with other men. I don't care how great his music was, how can you say something positive about someone with such terrible morals? As a Christian I am deeply offended.

And finally, lots of delicious CAKES to Michael Jackson. We love you!

• Like 1

Mookie definitely knocked it out of the park. I'm not surprised because of the great stuff he's been doing on i4h. So fuckin funny.

• Like 5

I also loved Mookie. I would hope that when you press the 'Suck' button on the breast milk machine, it would respond with a 'hee hee' while starting up. Might work to clean Satan's penis also.

Just saw that it's been like 3 years since Mookie's been on the show. Let's not make that mistake again!

• Like 4

This was so fun to listen to. Mookie was so good in a way that's like, it's relaxing to listen to....... Lauren Lapkus and Horatio Sanz make me feel the same way. It's not the blind joy that comes from an Andy Daly or Jessica St Clair Lennon Parham joint, but equal just the same. It's like, chill joy. OK ANYWAY, what I'm trying to say is this episode was a pleasure (so excited to hear how Rob Delaney weigh as well, always a highlight segment).

• Like 5

This episode's CAKES and PIES (formerly (CHEERS and JEERS)

CAKES to Scott for bringing back the beloved game "How you weigh?"

PIES to Rob Delaney for pawning his lucrative breast milk business on CBB. Using a PODCAST as a venue to try and sell a product or service? Have you no shame?

CAKES to Rob's publisher for recommending the current title over the one I tweeted to him. As much as I thought the title "Rob Delaney: Bad As I Wanna Be" had a nice ring to it, it turns out there is another memoir out there with a very similar title.

CAKES to whoever did that SPOT ON Michael Jackson impersonation--I almost thought I was listening to the real MJ come back to life!

PIES to me for spoiling the illusion for all the people who probably DID think it was the real MJ. Sorry guys!

CAKES to Michael Jackson and his great recommendation for bedtime listening. From now on every night I am having "I want my milk..." soothing me to sleep from my earbuds. Insomnia: OVER.

CAKES to MJ for specifying which Hitler he was talking about. I got really confused there for a second!

PIES to Satan for not having all the demons of hell do a giant Thriller reenactment. Considering you have the real Michael Jackson. you guys could probably get almost as many youtube views as that one Philippine prison!

PIES to Earwolf for making me hungry for buttery, juicy butthole when I've still got hours before my next lunch break.

PIES to everyone who expressed fondness for George Michael even though he is KNOWN to be a SODOMIST who has sex with other men. I don't care how great his music was, how can you say something positive about someone with such terrible morals? As a Christian I am deeply offended.

And finally, lots of delicious CAKES to Michael Jackson. We love you!

Hmm.

Best new charac since Fourvel?

I think he just might be.

Episode was pretty good but damn that was a great plugs theme.

Also, this made me miss Who Said It?

It made me miss "Dead or Alive?". Except if they ever play it again I expect he would rename it "R.I.Possible?"

Just saw that it's been like 3 years since Mookie's been on the show. Let's not make that mistake again!

It's been

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this