🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 154 — Glory Hole Jack-O-Lantern

Was I the only one bothered by Emily V. Gordon's made up stories of sex in outer space? I don't know about you guys, but when my Kulap is temporarily replaced, I like her replacement not to be spilling pseudo-intellectual propaganda nonsense. Oh, you read a fiction book about mars and you're spreading it to my earwolves as fact? I do not like it. NO, we haven't had sex in space. There have been hoax documents released, and fiction books documenting what it could be like... but please... don't spread it as fact and confuse Michael Motorcycle.

In packing for Mars (a non fiction book), Mary Roach has a section where she discusses sex in space. Although there have been no confirmed instances of it happening, it's still highly likely. In 1992 two astronauts who met in training got secretly married before the mission and disclosed it when it was too late to put in a substitute, so they still went into space together. You'd have to imagine they would be doin the dirty in space. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_married_couples_among_space_travelers

Also, Ron Funches is such a goddamn delight. As a married heterosexual I want to snuggle on a couch with him.

Just want to alert people to this picture of a young Howard (or Wee Wie, as KuKu put it) on Kulap's instagram today.

OlPcQj3.jpg

• Like 6

Just want to alert people to this picture of a young Howard (or Wee Wie, as KuKu put it) on Kulap's instagram today.

OlPcQj3.jpg

I've replied like 3 times to Kulap's Instagram post....it's AMAZING!

OlPcQj3.jpg

Woah. Wie Wie looks like he came straight off the set of General Hospital circa 1975.

The soft lighting on that picture is amazing. Is this a yearbook photo? If so we are even closer to finding out the true age of the Dragon. I would say between the lighting and the picture being black and white, Howard must be at least....JESUS KULAP.

• Like 3

Emily was magnificent in this episode. Ron was splendid. How was so How.

That picture is magical by the way.

45:06: "It was bad... I didn't see it" *face palm*

I loved this episode and the guests were pitch-perfect. I just have a problem with this attitude in general, because - thanks to the INTERNET - you see it so much. People just repeat some opinion they heard about something and "wear it" like it's their own, and it's really dumb. You have people dismissing a whole lot of stuff they probably shouldn't. We've been hearing this sentiment leveled at the Simpsons for years now: "Simpsons hasn't been good in DECADES" almost always comes from someone who - surprise! - hasn't seen it since 1996 or so. Blergh :\

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time was a pretty good movie, yo. That's all I'm saying. And that there is a true-blue, genuine, opinion. Not something I heard on IGN or Collider or whatever, and felt compelled to repeat like it was my own personal judgement :P

This attitude just bugs me all over the entertainment industry; for music, movies, games, etc. But seriously, I really did like the pairing of Emily and Rob with Howard. It was a great episode. Rob; you're the man for remembering the Pokemon days, and Emily - I'm with you - fuck military shooters :P I'm still waiting for a single FPS with half the creativity of Turok 2 - how can no one have made a cooler gun than the Cerebral Bore in 15 years!?!

But seriously, I really did like the pairing of Emily and Rob with Howard. It was a great episode. Rob; you're the man for remembering the Pokemon days, and Emily - I'm with you - fuck military shooters :P I'm still waiting for a single FPS with half the creativity of Turok 2 - how can no one have made a cooler gun than the Cerebral Bore in 15 years!?!

psst -- it's Ron, not Rob. And he has a young boy so I'm sure they've collectively logged hundreds of Pokemon hours. Super cool dude.

how can no one have made a cooler gun than the Cerebral Bore in 15 years!?!

*cough* Portal

I know the topic of just what Howie might be writing is pretty well trod territory at this point but seriously. What note could he possibly have been jotting down during the discussion of Pokémon? I need for it to be "squirtle = turtle"

• Like 1

I was just catching up on my charts today and I realized something crazy: The song "I'm not paying $500 to watch douchebags eat turkey" is the same melody as "Last day of Summah"! Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzocwTITnd0

Kind of like Sloppy Timmy and Summah Sirens.

Sign in to follow this