🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 107 — Slime Boy

Wake up from that power nap and join Tim Meadows, Betsy Sodaro, and Charlie Sanders on this week’s improv4humans! Find out what happens when Boy Scouts take over America, the truth about french kissing, and how special types of ecstasy pills help you forget about the most trivial matters in life. You can now get the UCB Comedy Improv Manual at http://ucbstore.com/books/the-upright-citizens-brigade-comedy-improvisation-manual, Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

I'm an Eagle scout ('84) so, yeah, I basically do whatever the hell I want. I cut in line and when people try to give me shit I point to the Eagle badge that I wear constantly and they shut the hell up! Yeah.

Actually, people who know that about me figured out long ago that they could get me to volunteer for pretty much anything.

CLASSIC episode. The titular scene was amazing and epic. Loved the debate, too.

• Like 3

God damn that boy scout one got crazy.

Seriously fuck those assholes for ruining that landmark. I can't believe some people could be so inconsiderate. Millions of years of formation and erosion ruined by some piece of shit.

Charlie Sanders was absolutely killing it. He brought something great to every scene.

If you guys ever to an I4H award show, I think one of the front runners for Best Callback has to be when Charlie Sanders made the comment about the "Bert" ecstasy being named after the guy that won the mayoral election.

Also, I L'ed very much OL when Betsy exclaimed "Tim Meadows!" when he showed up in that one scene.

• Like 2

I didn't mean to double post so I will use this post to tell everyone to follow their dreams.

That's how you make some fucking lemonade, assholes!

oh god I barely made it through the Doritos sketch

würg.gif

I hate the smell of Nacho Cheese Doritos SO MUCH. SO SO SO MUCH. A girl who sat next to me in 2nd grade ate them every day and her breath was unbearable. My boyfriend is not allowed to eat them when I'm in the house. ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh so upsetting.

...anyway, amazing episode. Love Betsy and any episode with Tim always goes into my all time favorite list

I also loved when the unnamed character Tim Meadows was playing turned into Tim Meadows. But this whole episode was fantastic. This whole podcast is fantastic. I love it!

And the circle that gets smaller at the end of old cartoons and stuff is called an "iris in".

i think betsy sodaro is a very funny person

i love to hear her on this spectac show

• Like 2

also i log in and say good job to my faves but sometimes i forget to mention mr besser is my favest of all, what a guy

• Like 1