🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 256 — Raw Copera

Creator, star, and driving force behind Metalocalypse, Brendon Small returns as well as Put Your Hands Together host/creator Cameron Esposito who’s making her first appearance on today’s Comedy Bing Bong! Cameron takes us through her memorable late night television debut experience and Brendon gives us a taste of his new one hour rock opera “Metalocalypse: The Doomstar Requiem A Klok Opera” right before Jesse “The Mind/Body/Soul” Ventura drops by to address the possibility of running for president.

• Like 1

It makes me happy any time Scott Aukerman starts dropping comic book references.

• Like 3

I accidentally posted half way through my comment, and I can't figure out how to delete posts, so to make up for it here's a wonderful picture of Jesse Ventura:

jesse-ventura.jpg

• Like 1

It's been TOO LONG since Brendon's first/last appearance. Really thrilled that he is back on the show.

• Like 7

the dipping sauces part killed me

My base of knowledge? You wanna know where I studied? I studied at 14 different community colleges can you say that about yourself cameron? I can bellow in six languages can you reach shattering volume in any tongue beside your own?

• Like 7

"It's one of those moments--I mean, it's not Tig getting cancer, but it's close"

ohhh myyy lanta

• Like 14

THE RETURN OF JESSE "The Mind/The Body/The Soul" VENTURA? Today is a good day.

I went to try and edit a image source on a HDTGM? comment I made but I too could not edit or delete.

For my unnecessary comment, here is a picture of a E.T./Mac and Me mash-up:

Mac and Me T-shirt.png

(source)

• Like 1

James Adomian is like prime rib. You never really forget that it's good, but if you haven't had it in a while it's almost shocking how good it is. Damn that is one smart, funny, unique motherf***er.

I am agressively open to his point of view.

• Like 8

It's been TOO LONG since Brendon's first/last appearance. Really thrilled that he is back on the show.

I felt a bit bad he got swallowed up by the Mind/Body/Soul, as he did a great job before and during. Cameron as well. Sometimes it's hard to be a Zebra in an Elephant exhibit.

That was really fun! I am not super familiar with Cam'ron and Brandon, but Cam was a great first-timer!

And I can never get enough of The Mind, Body and Soul!

It is odd to hear Scott say my name.. I almost respond but then I remember I am not an awesome lesbian comedian, unfortunately.

• Like 1

That was really fun! I am not super familiar with Cam'ron and Brandon, but Cam was a great first-timer!

I don't know why Cam'ron didn't have more to say about Scott's hip hop analysis considering his career

• Like 2

I'll have to check out Put Your Hands Together. Before today I just knew it as the recipient of Doug Benson's constant apologies...

• Like 4

I accidentally posted half way through my comment, and I can't figure out how to delete posts, so to make up for it here's a wonderful picture of Jesse Ventura:

jesse-ventura.jpg

"Yep, I want him!"

I'll have to check out Put Your Hands Together. Before today I just knew it as the recipient of Doug Benson's constant apologies...

What's this about?

Really incredible episode. Brendon Small is so fucking funny. And James Adomian. Fuck. One of the best improvisors ever.

What's this about?

They're on after Doug Loves Movies at UCB on Tuesdays, and DLM almost always runs slightly over its allotted time.

Fun episode, good mix of guests.

• Like 1

I would love someone to not know what this podcast is about and take Cameron Esposito totally seriously when she talks about men.

• Like 1

I wonder if Big S Silverman will be on the B-B-B-B-B-B-BONUS-S-S-S-S episode this week to promote her HBO special?

• Like 4

Great group of guests, Scott! Cameron is becoming a favorite guest of mine on many podcasts, and Brendon Small? That was a total surprise, but that dude is the man - been a fan of his since the Home Movies days (every time I hear Archer and Bob Belcher, I just hear Coach McGurk because of that show)... and Doomstar Requiem was AWESOME. Plus, it's been way too long since I heard from the Enigma Force Five... which I guess is just Jesse Ventura now :P

Amazing show this week! Loved everything about this :D Well, almost everything -- I miss Michael Jackson from last week *sigh*. Guess we'll have to wait another year before we hear from him though, since he has to earn another trip to Earth by staying in his Hell-Oven for another 365 days...

• Like 2

I miss Michael Jackson from last week *sigh*. Guess we'll have to wait another year before we hear from him though, since he has to earn another trip to Earth by staying in his Hell-Oven for another 365 days...

Hee Heeeeeeee.....

• Like 2

God I'd love to see a picture of Cameron photoshopped onto a silly picture of Cam'ron.

Sign in to follow this