🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Kickpuncher

Contact form?

I just sent in (or tried to send in?) a question using the contact form (http://www.earwolf.com/contact/) and I have a feeling something might be wrong with it. At the bottom, it says "Enter the code below", but it just says "captcha" rather than showing an actual captcha code. Then when I clicked "send", rather than any sort of confirmation, it brought up a new blank form, but this time with a proper captcha code. Has anyone else used this form lately? Earwolf folks, is this a known issue, or maybe something specific with my browser or something?

• Like 7

Hi Kickpuncher!

Hm, not sure about this one. I am seeing a captcha on my end, using Chrome, Safari and Firefox on a Mac. Can you provide some details about your browser / OS? Are you running any Ad Blocking software? Don't really think that would make a difference, but can't hurt to cover the bases. I'll do whatever I can to resolve.

If you have a question or comment you want addressed in the shorter term, feel free to email to gabe at earwolf.com and if I can't answer it myself, I'll get it to someone who can!

-Gabe

Oh! And it would also help to know what subject you selected! Thanks, any info you can provide is super useful!

Thanks Gabe. The subject was store orders. On my home computer last night, I was using Windows 7 and Firefox 25. I just did it again from my work computer using Windows XP and Firefox 14. The captcha properly displayed the first time today. It gave me a blank page in the same way after I hit send, but this time I immediately got an e-mail confirmation, so it looks like it didn't work last night and did work today. Let me know if you need any other info.

I can confirm theres something wrong with the captcha. This weekend is the first time Ive seen it since christmas, and it only works with Safari, and then only sometimes.

I know this because I have been trying to contact anyone at Earwolf for help with an order I placed in the store on Dec 23. I have emailed "happiness@..." as well as "admin@..." several times with no response. Out of frustration I tried using the contact form and of course the captcha wouldn't load.

If you can tell me who to contact to resolve my order issue I would appreciate it.

I have emailed "happiness@..." as well as "admin@..." several times with no response.

I think something is wrong with the "happiness" mail account. For the issue that caused me to start this thread, we've exchanged a few e-mails, and it seems that each of us has sent at least one that the other never received. A very simple order problem ended up taking so long to sort out that it wasn't resolved until last week (and even that is assuming that something actually is now in the mail on its way to me).

Heya, Kickpuncher!

Firstly, I want to apologize for the difficulty you experienced. Gabe, our tech genius, is checking out the issues with the Captcha and looking over the store's e-mail account. Earwolf was inundated with orders and requests during the holiday season to a degree we've never seen before, and we were unfortunately caught off guard.

Secondly, we have a wonderful young man in charge of the store now, and he's been working hard to catch up and get all correspondence answered/orders shipped in a timely fashion. I see that he sent your order on January 3rd, so it should be arriving soon! If you have any further issues, please feel free to contact me directly at savannah@earwolf.com.

Thanks, and happy 2014!

Hey there, meepzork!!

I have checked in on the status of your order, and made a note for our store manager to handle it ASAP. Thanks for your patience! Please feel free to contact me directly at savannah@earwolf.com if you have any further issues.

I see that he sent your order on January 3rd, so it should be arriving soon!

I did receive it today, actually. Thanks for checking in.

For those of you following the Contact Form issue, I think it's working in Safari now. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I was just sent another order confirmation for the order im trying to get refunded. Im emailing you now Savannah.