🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 131 — Animal IQ

You’ll be having fun once you hear Tig debut her new hit song (we’ll know because you’ll be smiling)! After catching up with Tig’s double dizzy antics, actress Janet Varney joins the Blastronauts to discuss the intelligent levels of animals. They’ll talk about what defines intelligence in animals, animals we perceive as being dumb, and being outsmarted by dogs (and in Kyle’s case, raccoons).

• Like 1

This may have been my favorite PB episode ever. Janet is the best.

The "double dizzy" reminded me of a previous running joke about "double [something]", but I can't remember what it was. Anyone? (It's also possible that I'm thinking of something totally different.)

• Like 3

This may have been my favorite PB episode ever. Janet is the best.

The "double dizzy" reminded me of a previous running joke about "double [something]", but I can't remember what it was. Anyone? (It's also possible that I'm thinking of something totally different.)

This was of course DOUBLE BLOOOOOD. I forget the exact episode but it was definitely on the best of they pieced together a long time ago.

• Like 2

Thank you! So if you have a rush of double blood to the head, it makes you double dizzy.

• Like 1

LOVED THIS! This reminded me of the early stuff of PB. A comedic guest comes in, they pick a topic (sort of), and just ramble about it. I am still not clear what the topic was supposed to be (animals aren't always totally stupid?) and loved how it just went off the rails to;

Are husky dog races mean?

Is this singing good?

Cats at parties.

Can you eat ANY animals with human hands?

Dog escape artists (see also, shitting everywhere).

My little outfits (see also, 'in my little suitcase').

Racoons. What a bunch of dicks.

LOOOOOOVVVVVEEED IT!

• Like 3

Thank you! So if you have a rush of double blood to the head, it makes you double dizzy.

This is scientifically sound. Might need The Professor to weigh in.

Dog escape artists (see also, shitting everywhere).

That reminds me, Janet is clearly above the law, because she said "shit" twice and "fuck" once (although that was largely muted by someone talking over her) and was never chastised by Tig.

• Like 2

Great show, guys! I look forward to Tig's next vocal creation. My crush on Janet Varney continues unabated.

• Like 2

Agreed with everyone, this was the best PBO in recent memory. I was getting a litle burned out during the live shows -- a lot were great and I bet they were a blast to attend, but it got very repative towards the end. Glad to hear them firing on all cylinders again.

• Like 1