🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 51 — Star Chart

haha exactly...Damien just wandered off to find his clothes when the group was in a pretty dire situation so he deserved to be fucked with and not just handed the robes. But now it's just the image of them standing out in the freezing cold and Damien having nothing while the others are somewhat well equipped that cracks me up. It kind of reminds me of Three Amigos when everyone is dying of thirst and Chevy Chase's character is pouring water all over his face and the ground.

I imagined the scene from Dumb and Dumber with the second pair of gloves. Bartho should have something similar to, "Yeah, It's the Rockies" to say to Damien when the multiple layers come up.

• Like 1

I imagined the scene from Dumb and Dumber with the second pair of gloves. Bartho should have something similar to, "Yeah, It's the Rockies" to say to Damien when the multiple layers come up.

hahaha that's perfect

I have the feeling that the Glenishmorons are going to be complete jerks.

Who slap people who just saved their lives.

So if the gang saves the world..... get ready fo a planet slap fest.....

haha exactly...Damien just wandered off to find his clothes when the group was in a pretty dire situation so he deserved to be fucked with and not just handed the robes. But now it's just the image of them standing out in the freezing cold and Damien having nothing while the others are somewhat well equipped that cracks me up. It kind of reminds me of Three Amigos when everyone is dying of thirst and Chevy Chase's character is pouring water all over his face and the ground.

But now I want to see Damien get some sweet robes and a magical staff so he can become a super powerful dark lord and go off.

Endure Elements. Damien and Blackie are gonna be fine

• Like 1

I actually priced out "You're Never Stuck In Glinishmore" license plate frames, is it worth $25 to probably never get honked at by another Nerd Poker Nerd?

I still feel like it should be spelled "Glenishmoor", like it's a moor that's kind of full of itself and is trying to sell itself as a glen.

Bb.

Oh, and I'm hoping the first melee they have on G-more is with a dude that's exactly Brian's size who happens to be wearing a full-on Tom of Finland leatherboy outfit. And I want Brian's magic powers to be colored-bandana-based.