🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
inactiveuser501

Anna Nicole (Lifetime 2013)

With both House of Versace and Skyscraper on the board, I just need to talk about this.

This film is...weird. That is my best projection. There is no phoning it in a la Liz and Dick, but...man did they take liberties with her life. She learns that she will become Anna Nicole Smith when she is 5 years old via an imaginary friend. She payed a surgeon IN CASH for her breast implants. They never go into the fact that Howard K. Stern thought he was Dannilynn's father, I have NO IDEA where Danny's drug addiction came in, there is no scene where she makes the transition from Vicki Lynn to Anna Nicole, her relationship with her mother is resolved even though she hated her UNTIL HER DEATH. J. Howard Marshall is shoved to the side when he is near death, and...and...

This will divide a lot of people. It is Crazy-Good, Crazy-Bad, and Crazy-Upsetting at the same time. I would recommend people check it out, there is a low quality but watchable version on YouTube, but be prepared for anything.

The trailer is fucking flawless BTW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfK-FYtr5Ac

The actress that played ANS did manage to recreate that unsettling vacant stare she had 75% of the time. So they at least have that.

Sign in to follow this