🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 257 — Nuts As A Pile Of Nuts

SNL alum Will Forte is back to tell us a bit about his exciting role in Alexander Payne’s dramedy Nebraska on this week’s b-b-b-bonus-s-s-s episode of Comedy Bing! Bong! Will begins to read the entire plot of Nebraska when the sudden sound of clanking chains is heard to reveal the haunting return of the ghost of Richard Harrow who’s on the hunt for turkeys, skeletons, and other ghostly things!

Just a silly thing but that one picture of Scott by himself, is the best photo I've yet seen of him. He should grab that and use it for a t-shirt he wears around in day to day life.

• Like 1

"I hope he's not going to Stoltz me"

"Hey, step over here and just Razor's Edge it"

Aukerman's on fire today, turning proper nouns into verbs. He's really Aukermaning this podcast.

• Like 4

Harrow: "He was texting and driving"

Scott: "AWWWWWWW THEY SHOULD CALL HIM TEXTER"

Oh, boy oh boy.

• Like 7

So, Texter was in a car accident because he was texting while driving. Is it possible that he was the one that ran over Chewbacca?

This episode reminded me of how much I miss that old show, 'Please Don't Shoot Me And Take My Bones'.

• Like 1

That last segment was so off the rails it was like a train that had gone off its rails, out of control!

• Like 2

SO MUCH LAUGHTER.

This episode was pretty glorious. The Ghost of Richard Harrow is such a fantastic character. "Black cat on a fence."

• Like 2

Holy ghost! I was so excited about the new Analyze Phish, I didn't even consider the possibility of a b-b-b-bonus episode, let alone one with these two comedy geniuses!

You're too good to us, Earwolf.

That last segment was so off the rails it was like a train that had gone off its rails, out of control!

Huh, I have heard "off the rails" before, but I didn't know that's what it meant! (I am also a ghost from the 20s, btw, so we just said "this was like a train had gone off its rails, out of control.")

• Like 1

Such an odd episode. First poor old Will zonked out on drugs and then Richard Harrow turns up with his even more low energy monotone and I really wasn't feeling it much, to the point I was almost zoning out. But then just when I thought it was safe to stop paying attention he'd nail me. The skeleton ladders section in particular woke me up but good.

The Choctaw was A+ throughout though,

Highlight of the episode: Having already seen that amazing physical performance from the VPN debut of Richard Harrow; it completes the experience of that character for me.

• Like 1

Will Forte is all kinds of lowkey charm. And the return of the PFT's RHG...it almost heartwarming enough to make me free those drifters from my basement. Allmost.

PFT's background muttley laugh is killing me. And "putt your shoes on" needs to live on in the songdom.

• Like 1

So is Fictional Wookie Heaven one of the seven heavens?

• Like 1

Sheesh, how many Advil did Will Forte take? I was a little disapointed.

I did enjoy the impression of Iced T he did the entire interview.

I love how the ghost of Richard Harrow introduces himself with verbal representations of creepy things!

"Boo...black cat on a fence."

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this