🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 108 — I Do Muther-F-N-improv!

the character comedy album mr besser is selling is really good and worth plenty of $2, everyone should check it out

• Like 1

the character comedy album mr besser is selling is really good and worth plenty of $2, everyone should check it out

I got both of his albums, but have not listened to that one yet only because I am very backed up on podcasts (I'm only on episode 86 of I4H since starting from the beginning). Matt's Pope Benedict is one of my favorite CBB characters, so I figure I'll like it. I did listen to WOO PIG SOOIE! and thought it was great. I was impressed he got all those people in Longhorn country to call the hogs.

• Like 1

a car trunk magnet of the i4h besser/ dog hybrid outline , head enlarged, mouth agape, eating a jesus fish?

bessolution magnet

a car trunk magnet of the i4h besser/ dog hybrid outline , head enlarged, mouth agape, eating a jesus fish?

bessolution magnet

Now we're talking! Thomas!

bumper stickers you put on other people's cars when they arent looking

• Like 2

These are horrible product suggestions so far. You guys can do better than that. You're human!

Who the hell do you think you are? Are you any kind of industrial designer? Anybody know who you are? Maybe everybody else on the forum wants to enjoy the product suggestions! This is one of the most important pages on the Internet! Who are you? WHO ARE YOU? You miserable, presumptuous no-talent! You're no industrial designer! An industrial designer respects the brainstorming that serves as the foundation of creativity! You OBVIOUSLY don't have the talent! You don't have the respect for yourself or other people, OR what it is to express yourself in merchandising or any other form of commerce!

• Like 7

Haven't Listened Yet

But thank you so much for having Adam McKay back. The one with him and Chris Gethard ((another who needs to come back)) is one of the greatest episodes of the greatest podcast in the universe. I loved how McKay cut scenes as a director would, setting up the look of it and continuing the narrative of the scenes with montages and scrolling words.

PLUS he talks about Jim fucking Breur. Oh frabjous day kaloo kalay!

• Like 1

"No Mopes" Soap on a Rope: It'd be in the shape of Eric the Former Intern's head. And it'd go great with a "What's Lathering You?" Sponge, which would just look like Mr. Besser's head at his most, uh...Jew-Fro-y.

• Like 1

Oh I also forgot to mention how hard I laughed at Besser's Max Headroom impression. That got me good.

• Like 1

I love how cinematic Adam is with his improv.

McKay SHATTERED the I4H record for most narration in a single episode here. Awesome episode, great callbacks.

NFL Media PR @InsideNFLMediaFollow

".@MikeSilver: "Inside the building when you talk to people familiar with this situation they perceive RG3 as kind of insecure."

If these reports are accurate, Griffin can expect endless criticism from fans and talking heads around the league. While being "insecure" is certainly nothing to be ashamed of, NFL players—especially franchise superstars—must be able to hold themselves accountable when they make mistakes."

RG3! HE'S INSECURE AND HE'S UNAPOLOGETIC ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

its hard to wait for thrusday

• Like 1

oh sh*t is there even going to be an episoe this thursday?

wait i forgot mr besser is an athiest, he doesnt care about holidays, nm

• Like 1

This was a good group this week (obviously). I think that the scenes had a lot of momentum and everyone played off of each other really well. I think that Mike Still and Adam McKay should come back again and maybe through another girl in the room for some more characters. This was my favorite episode so far :D

Sign in to follow this